Monoxide Memes

I will release something new one i have finnaly found something worth memeig. To crave the hunger, here's Textless Dracko.pdn

WHY WON'T IT FIT!!!

If anything, please make a smaller one and i will give credit to the one that can make it something small enough to fit. This Dracko, if you manage to open it, probably may dissapoint.

4 hours ago, zergologist said:

I will release something new one i have finnaly found something worth memeig. To crave the hunger, here's Textless Dracko.pdn

WHY WON'T IT FIT!!!

If anything, please make a smaller one and i will give credit to the one that can make it something small enough to fit. This Dracko, if you manage to open it, probably may dissapoint.

what kind of file is that even

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zergologist said:

WHY WON'T IT FIT!!!

Try converting it to a .png or .jpeg if you can. I can't see it now no matter what I try (but then again Mines said Paintdotnet and I don't have that)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Thanks 1

I have been on this thread on a while, probably a week or so, maybe more. This is a page of memes, and i think soemone forgot to leave the next update cabinet open, but in the meanwhile, only meep can marvel at its glory.YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.thumb.png.8f9e81add1ec7953cc41cf723c2a44d5.png

Yes this is a meme thread, you got it right. But can you see the difference between how it looked before and after you've joined? 

People shared an actual memes or at least funny pictures. The only thing you post is some random unfunny picture that most of the times is link for some reason. So please stop it.

If you want to be a part of meme thread then that's ok but learn how to make memes. And if you can't then just give other people upvotes. Because it's annoying to be excited that there's something new in here just to find out that it's a link. And that link leads you to a picture of a puft with red outline...

Edited by Szczuku
  • Thanks 3

I got a new name for the game: oxygen, food, good temperature, and other things you need for staying alive - not included (that should give new players more information about what the game is actually about)

18 hours ago, zergologist said:

I have been on this thread on a while, probably a week or so, maybe more. This is a page of memes, and i think soemone forgot to leave the next update cabinet open, but in the meanwhile, only meep can marvel at its glory.YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.thumb.png.8f9e81add1ec7953cc41cf723c2a44d5.png

This is the double decker couch of memes.So please, just stop.

• Like 1

I start playing rim world, and I got a deep (meep) feeling that its developers are copying oni, because of its controls, who is quite similar to oni, and the other staff in the game. and this feeling doesn't leave me, I always have that feeling that it's a copy of oni :?

3 minutes ago, TG pro said:

I start playing Rimworld, and I got a deep (meep) feeling that its developers are copying oni, because of its controls, who is quite similar to oni, and the other staff in the game. and this feeling doesn't leave me, I always have that feeling that it's a copy of oni :?

Rimworld was around before ONI

Edited by Xedlord
  • Like 1