Working List for Oct 30 Update

Kevin

Hah, you guys are terrible. In general, people will begin rolling into the office in about a half an hour or so. But it's not just a switch that gets flipped, sometimes little things creep up here and there that may make things take longer than normal, or delay things all together. So, hopefully anywhere from now, till a while later or even later than that, or not at all. Hope that clears things up. =)

Hah, you guys are terrible. In general, people will begin rolling into the office in about a half an hour or so. But it's not just a switch that gets flipped, sometimes little things creep up here and there that may make things take longer than normal, or delay things all together. So, hopefully anywhere from now, till a while later or even later than that, or not at all. Hope that clears things up. =)

PROTIP: Next time, say the updates comes on Wednesday and upload them on Tuesday so you'll get us of your back :D

• Developer

'Morning everyone! I usually get into work at around 9:30. It takes a somewhat random amount of time to perform the merge (I expect this one to be quick). Then, it's about 30 minutes for the actual build and deploy process.So, if all goes well, we're looking at around 11am PST.Remember, that's if all goes well. Someones things explode when I press the merge button :)

'Morning everyone! I usually get into work at around 9:30. It takes a somewhat random amount of time to perform the merge (I expect this one to be quick). Then, it's about 30 minutes for the actual build and deploy process.So, if all goes well, we're looking at around 11am PST.Remember, that's if all goes well. Someones things explode when I press the merge button :)

Thanks Kev! Here's to hoping the world doesn't end when you merge!Glad I am PST!

'Something Creepy With The Pigs I Don't Want To Spoil'They aren't actually pigs, they're ducks.CONFIRMED.Reference:

Posting all the videos,- Ze(HOLD IT)Alright, now that I made my joke, here's my thoughts on this update.The Cooking SystemInteresting, is it going to be like timed button presses to make your food turn out better? I.E. Click with the rhythm and you make food that fills your stomach more, and if you click off a rhythm, your food becomes charcoal?Bird TrappingWell, 'least I'll be able to have meat on the more barren areas of land.Tier 2 Research MachineUnless it has wheels and is a Combination ****** and coffee maker, and also makes Julienne fries, then... Well, I'll still build it. XDAlso, creepy pig thing?Uh...I swear if they go all Planet Of The Apes, I will murderize them all.For real now,- Zero

'Something Creepy With The Pigs I Don't Want To Spoil'They aren't actually pigs, they're ducks.CONFIRMED.Reference:Posting all the videos,- Ze(HOLD IT)Alright, now that I made my joke, here's my thoughts on this update.The Cooking SystemInteresting, is it going to be like timed button presses to make your food turn out better? I.E. Click with the rhythm and you make food that fills your stomach more, and if you click off a rhythm, your food becomes charcoal?Bird TrappingWell, 'least I'll be able to have meat on the more barren areas of land.Tier 2 Research MachineUnless it has wheels and is a Combination ****** and coffee maker, and also makes Julienne fries, then... Well, I'll still build it. XDAlso, creepy pig thing?Uh...I swear if they go all Planet Of The Apes, I will murderize them all.For real now,- Zero

Nice post!As far as I know, the new cooking system consists if combining foods to increase effectiveness. Which leafs me to think that solo food will be nerfed a bit. I also believe food will take a certain amount of time to cook now!