Hello all!

It's been a long time since I'm away from the forums and online gaming. Unfortunately I have no internet connection in my house at the moment.

To give you an idea, we are still playing DST v184137, from the last time in which I was able to update my Steam library.

So, yeah, we play a lot of DST through LAN anyways.

Sadly we can't use our skins while playing offline. But my wife made me my own skin, so I can use it whenever I want to, and I'm here to share it with you guys.

It was made by hand, she took about a week to finish it, and, to be honest, she is very proud of it, just as I am. She made it about two months ago, the Winter was strongly cold here, but I was not able to post it until now.

Spoiler

srLJx4U.jpg

mEbKxGA.jpg

I'm not into cosplay stuff, I'm just a big DS fan.

I guess someone else might have something similar, one of those real life skins:wilson_dorky: 

So, that's it my friends, thanks for reading!

There are no logos and stuff, it is for personal use only, and I mean no harm to Klei or DS/DST.

I hope it is ok, if not, just let me know, right @PeterA ?

5 hours ago, SrJardel said:

Hello all!

It's been a long time since I'm away from the forums and online gaming. Unfortunately I have no internet connection in my house at the moment.

To give you an idea, we are still playing DST v184137, from the last time in which I was able to update my Steam library.

So, yeah, we play a lot of DST through LAN anyways.

Sadly we can't use our skins while playing offline. But my wife made me my own skin, so I can use it whenever I want to, and I'm here to share it with you guys.

It was made by hand, she took about a week to finish it, and, to be honest, she is very proud of it, just as I am. She made it about two months ago, the Winter was strongly cold here, but I was not able to post it until now.

Hide contents

srLJx4U.jpg

mEbKxGA.jpg

I'm not into cosplay stuff, I'm just a big DS fan.

I guess someone else might have something similar, one of those real life skins:wilson_dorky: 

So, that's it my friends, thanks for reading!

There are no logos and stuff, it is for personal use only, and I mean no harm to Klei or DS/DST.

I hope it is ok, if not, just let me know, right @PeterA ?

This is a work of art, amazing craftsmanship, and I wish to commend you two as much as I can!

Archived