NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

52 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Ha! I've got to check your deviation stack on DA. These are instant favourites, Charlie in particular.

The DS content between my DA account and here is quite the same, but I also post other fan art and original content on DA :3

Thank you! OwO I think the one with Charlie turned out better tbh ^^

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

Party Wrecker WIP.JPG

I feel that if I post WIPs, I kinda make a promise to the audience that I will finish it, so... Now I have to finish it! It's been stuck in my head for a while now @_@ Some minor changes miiiiiiight happen though ;P

Webby! Wicker! Wilson! WILLOW!!!

Looks like them catching WX during his gnome-mutilation session.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Did you work on this piece today or was this a piece you've been holding back for a while?

I started working on it today, but it's pretty late now and I'm so slow at drawing, so I won't be able to finish it now. I'm just worried that I will leave it unfinished :B

• Like 1

I think I'm going mad...

Three nights ago, I had a dream where Wolfgang was pushing a baby stroller with rabbits (not the in-game ones); in my living room, I think it was.

Later in that dream, I sat and watched a DS animated short/movie/series thing with my family. It was about Wilson, but he had shrunk and was wearing a ram onesie. He was in a forest by a stream and was searching for something and then lots of other weird stuff happened that I can't remember. I think Chester was with him too, but I'm not sure. Apparently I had seen that movie before, but wanted to watch it with my family to see how they would react. Also it was dubbed into Norwegian.

The night after that, I dreamed I was Wendy, but I was also Willow sometimes. I was in my bathroom, when a cluster of tiny gingerbread men attacked. I tried to kite them with my finger while waiting for Abigail to maul them down. But she only hit like one at the time, and I got really frustrated with her.

I have no idea what to say about this, tbh =_= I'm glad I have some DS-dreams, I just wish they were more... Idk :B Dreams are weird.

And then I made some illustrations:

DS - What did I just dream.jpg

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Hm.. Woliver and the Pikmins?

Also, in my mere opinion, posting sketches is by no means forcing you to complete them. I'd rather say the opposite: posting a sketch gets it out of your system without wasting further efforts on it.

That's a really nice way of seeing it : D

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Also, in my mere opinion, posting sketches is by no means forcing you to complete them. I'd rather say the opposite: posting a sketch gets it out of your system without wasting further efforts on it.

58 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

That's a really nice way of seeing it : D

Yet I still refuse to post my comic (and most other drawings) without colouring it :/

• Like 1