[Game Update] - (BETA) 194179

• Developer
  • Changed Candy Bag recipe to 6 x Cut Grass.
  • Updated Shadow Clockwork sound effects.
  • Added random speech while carrying heavy objects.
  • Fixed bug where followers would sometimes never stop following Players.
  • Fixed bug where Player save data gets corrupted when holding too many Map Scrolls.

View full update

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mathem99 said:

That was happening with my beefalos (I used the horn)! I just thought you had increased the following time, so I ignored it.

Same thing was happening to me. After a couple days I just always ended up leaving the server so it stops following me and actually stays at the salt lick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Semi-random question: is anybody else being overflown with candy by pig king and can't get to their gold without wasting 10 minutes trying to pick everything up?

Never had that issue but I had no food once so ran to the pig king and filied Wes with sweets it was the best dumbest I idea I've had so far.

11 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Make a Candy Bag to store all the candy. It's really cheap to make and can hold 14 slots of candy!

That isn't my point; it takes SO LONG just to get to your gold that you got from pig king, because you'll be picking up all the trash candy that he gives as an extra. It's like someone giving you a tiny diamond and the world's waste and you have to try and find that diamond, but the only way to do that is to go through all of the trash beforehand.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

That isn't my point; it takes SO LONG just to get to your gold that you got from pig king, because you'll be picking up all the trash candy that he gives as an extra. It's like someone giving you a tiny diamond and the world's waste and you have to try and find that diamond, but the only way to do that is to go through all of the trash beforehand.

Yeah...its kinda anoying to go trough all the candy

luckily for you this thing will only be activated until the end of halloween or on worlds with the event activated

13 minutes ago, Wexton said:

Yeah...its kinda anoying to go trough all the candy

luckily for you this thing will only be activated until the end of halloween or on worlds with the event activated

That's all great and all, but if it's an event that comes back up every year or something, it's best it gets tweaked some bit so we can actually get to our gold and not having some Halloween candy get in our way of, say crafting helmets for everybody or making a lightning rod before something gets struck and burnt by it. Or may be that's the point? Fun candy that has a dark side to it (potential death and destruction because of it :P).

11 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

I mean, it isn't complete trash. Sure, they only give you like 3 hunger per piece, but you also get hp and sanity to boot! If you don't wanna be flooded in as much candy as you probably are, de-equip your halloween skin. It'll still give you candy, but to a lesser extent.

Aaaaaand, you can turn off the event completely in the world settings before generating a world.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

I mean, it isn't complete trash. Sure, they only give you like 3 hunger per piece, but you also get hp and sanity to boot! If you don't wanna be flooded in as much candy as you probably are, de-equip your halloween skin. It'll still give you candy, but to a lesser extent.

Aaaaaand, you can turn off the event completely in the world settings before generating a world.

I don't think I could say bye bye to mandrake Wes,lurepant Wendy and krampus Maxwell

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Will the candy & bag persist in the game after the event? Would it make sense to keep a stockpile? It never goes bad, and having a bag full of small hunger/sanity/health boosts around could come in handy. In which case, the more the better.

Mods are here for a reason

56 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Will the candy & bag persist in the game after the event? Would it make sense to keep a stockpile? It never goes bad, and having a bag full of small hunger/sanity/health boosts around could come in handy. In which case, the more the better.

Would be pretty stupid for people who made an area for displaying the Halloween trinkets and candy.

Edited by Michi01