The 100-day-challenge

You know, I love how you do his lil fluffy hairs and his extra arms. It looks adorable, yet it still keeps the nasty insect aesthetic by being so thin and stringy. I think I'll be shamelessly copying take some inspiration from your style in the future!

• Like 1

I have to really admire people who can actually draw Webber. Hopped onto this train when you started doing his challenge and I definitely don't regret it xD You somehow manage to capture his unending adorableness while somehow maintaining his slightly creepy spoooooder counterpart. Awesome job on these! Absolutely beautiful art!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

You know, I love how you do his lil fluffy hairs and his extra arms. It looks adorable, yet it still keeps the nasty insect aesthetic by being so thin and stringy. I think I'll be shamelessly copying take some inspiration from your style in the future!

Please don't be afraid to "copy" someone else's artstyle! It's what helps you develop your own unique artstyle.

3 hours ago, Pokemaniac7000 said:

I have to really admire people who can actually draw Webber. Hopped onto this train when you started doing his challenge and I definitely don't regret it xD You somehow manage to capture his unending adorableness while somehow maintaining his slightly creepy spoooooder counterpart. Awesome job on these! Absolutely beautiful art!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm just happy to have you aboard the train! :)

• Like 2

Webber #25

On 16/5/2017 at 0:37 AM, Destros09 said:

Webber sitting on top of a spider nest in base while someone came back

sPODER.png

I would add a background, but I'm just too damn tired. Maybe I'll finish it tomorrow.

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Oh hi Mr Wilson! We thought we'd invite our friends over"

wilson and the peanuts gallery.png

Next request:

tumblr_m7as6bqGIn1qfri3io1_1342516399_coWebber in this outfit?:wilson_ecstatic:

I was discussing Christmas Story with my father and we suddenly changed the conversation to the lamby dance due to the kid's outfit.

• Like 5