The 100-day-challenge

Wilson #10 (Yay! One tenth done with the challenge!)

I finally got my pc back!

Altough turns out it has been set to factory new settings which means I don't photoshop anymore...

Therefore I have installed PaintTool Sai, and I'm not quite sure how it works yet, but here's my lil' practise piece:

New Canvas.png

• Like 7

Spoiler
On 8/28/2016 at 2:09 AM, Ninjanemo said:

Wilson #7

Oh no! Wilson accidentally licked a frog and now he has turned into one, himself! (Yes that how it works)

Frog.png

Urge to mention long forgotten dev that turned @nome into a newt, intensifies...

Cute Wilson frog! I'd still probably kill it and eat it after getting all the hair out.

• Like 4

• Developer
6 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Urge to mention long forgotten dev that turned @nome into a newt, intensifies...

@Etna isn't long forgotten, she just works at a VR company now. I had lunch with her a couple of weeks ago. She did not turn me into anything.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Careful, user Bebbit and Chris 145# tend to get triggered by people's lack of understanding of it.:wilson_laugh:

Even I don't get it.

potato cup confusion.png

Hopefully they don't get as triggered as Ethan from H3H3 productions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

H3H3 triggered gif.gif

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 3

Wilson #12

Today Wilson found a new kind of treeguard! It's called Groot and it's from the movie "Guardians Of The Galaxy"!

New Canvas.png

PS. I know Groot seems very small, not quite sure what happened there. Maybe it's because he's still regrowing from being blown to bits at the end of the movie.

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 7