Doeiika's (kohmba) Art

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What's that amulet he has around his neck?

so back in august, I this survivor Wilson rp blog, and his thing was that he mastered the "game" (made it to day 1000 and has a big ol base and stuff) after he finds this shadow controller amulet. So the amulet is like a little thing I made up :oc

• Like 2

Lately, like last and this month I've been staying away from digital art because I've been a little art-blocked. Today I didn't have work and I was super interested in the new DST stuff. Here's some doodles/quick studies of the things from the "Arts and Crafts" update. (lmao my friend showed me a new way to draw eyes so Maxwell is here too. I just had to practice a single eye ^^)

tumblr_of6h815S9u1uv8oj7o2_540.jpg

The shadow atrium is my favorite thing I drew ^q^

tumblr_of6h815S9u1uv8oj7o1_540.jpg

• Like 6

I'm impressed with the Atrium post as well. With your reference art, you managed to make your own version. A lot of effort was put into it.

Nice work on the Stalker concepts. Artists right now are figuring what the fleshed out version of the creature might be.

• Like 2

AAY ITS BEEN 6000 YEARS SINCE IVE POSTED ANY DON'T STARVE ART

So I entered the Don't Starve secret Santa on tumblr. My match wanted one character or that and another character in a relationship, but I was thinking like... ILL DO THAT AND SO MUCH MORE BA BY : ::^^^)))

tumblr_inline_p17jlel7bY1s78rbk_540.png

Some thumbnails I did during my creative process. I finished one out of two drawings that I'm giving to them.

tumblr_p1alxvXksU1uv8oj7o1_1280.png

2nd drawing- cropped for no spoilers lmao

• Like 5
  • Haha 1