So, I decided to make some DS creation in Spore (cos aside from drawing, this is another thing I'm good at).

Tallbird:

spore tallbird.png

Teenbird:

teenbird.png

Smallbird:

smallbird.png

Catcoon (standing and sitting) :

catcoon.png

catcoon sit.png

And a little fail with the tallbird animations ^^;

Spoiler

tallbird fail.png

I think this is the closest thing I got for 3D modeling. Hey... maybe I was meant to be a animator/modeller :)

I'll try to make more stuff but it gets increasingly harder from here :/

• Like 7

Spore creation dump!

Hound (normal, fire, ice) :

hound.png

fire.png

ice.png

Wilson (normal, survivor (note: this was before the skins became a thing) :

welsun.png

survival.png

Willow:

willow.png

Tallbird Nest and Egg:

tallbird egg and nest.png

Wilson vs the Tallbird:

Wilson vs the Tallbird.png

Something other things to note, I kinda when with a more Spore possible design for the hounds but I still think they came out quite well. Also, I tried to make the nest as close to the actual thing as I could but now it seems more like fancy ornimant :p

• Like 7

I was gonna add a poll, related to Wilson meets Red (cos my black pencil has gone short again XD) however, I have recently brought some felts tips (just for Wilson's hair, pants, shoes, gloves, Red's nose, eyes, Fluffy's eyes... other things like night background, silhouettes, items, burnt things... ok that's a lot of sh*t to consider ^^; ) but I hope this works out. I also have a black vivid, black pen and some crappy black pencils around here if I can fine them. If it doesn't work out than I'll start the poll.

• Like 3

On 11/16/2016 at 11:36 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Spore creation dump!

Hound (normal, fire, ice) :

Wilson (normal, survivor (note: this was before the skins became a thing) :

Willow:

Tallbird Nest and Egg:

Wilson vs the Tallbird:

Something other things to note, I kinda when with a more Spore possible design for the hounds but I still think they came out quite well. Also, I tried to make the nest as close to the actual thing as I could but now it seems more like fancy ornimant :p

eyyy spore! I still play that game sometimes. It is in my top ten list.

for now.

Edited by Starthefox
removed pictures
  • Like 2

Ok so remember when I said I got some felt tips? Well I doodled a couple Wilson heads and used complete pencil on one and a black felt on the other. What do you think?

15665564_1627664773917379_3279264788346640452_n.jpg

Which looks better? Also, I'll be using the black where ever it occurs (eg, pupils, Red's nose, Wilson's clothes etc). I'm just not sure how I'm gonna do night/dark scenes :/

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The character looks stronger with those lines while the colored pencil has a nice touch for being gentle and working with the paper texture.

What if I don't have enough black pencil for the background? Also, I don't have all the necessary colours for the characters to be completely in felt :/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What if I don't have enough black pencil for the background? Also, I don't have all the necessary colours for the characters to be completely in felt :/

Don't really know why you're complaining. You asked on opinions and he delivered. Were you hoping we'd choose something different?

• Like 2