halfrose

Half-Rose's random DS art

Recommended Posts

Mobbstar    13,868
40 minutes ago, halfrose said:

"What the hell??" was the first thing I said when I saw that faceless beefalo "...it's actually cute" is what came after I looked at it closer. And suddenly, sketch.

Is it a heart or is it a butt? We may never know!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9,883

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mobbstar    13,868
6 hours ago, Battal said:

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

Even the landscape one is breathtaking. It reminds me a lot of Journey as well. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halfrose    1,212
On 6/10/2016 at 9:11 PM, Battal said:

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

Omg thank you ;v; 

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Even the landscape one is breathtaking. It reminds me a lot of Journey as well. ^_^

kfeowapfew thank you ;v; ahh I just came to see some things and I see the replies here ;v;

22 hours ago, wathgrithr said:

YOU DO......THAT MY GIRL!!!!!

AH there you are! yoo I couldn't find your account name XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halfrose    1,212
On 6/5/2016 at 5:43 PM, Bebbit said:

Fantabulous art. So good ;~:

I like that dude... thing. at the top.

omg thank you ;v; That dude on the introduction is my actual character/alien creature that is non related to DS but I usually add him on introductions because he is pretty much the very character that describes me as a worldbuilder ;V;

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bebbit    2,781
4 minutes ago, halfrose said:

omg thank you ;v; That dude on the introduction is my actual character/alien creature that is non related to DS but I usually add him on introductions because he is pretty much the very character that describes me as a worldbuilder ;V;

Ah. Probably my favorite drawing of yours is that Webber/Glommer one. SOOOOO CUTE :OOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mantas    688

I love your monster drawings! So well made, should had taken a lot of time to make each ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now