halfrose

Half-Rose's random DS art

Mobbstar    13,868
40 minutes ago, halfrose said:

"What the hell??" was the first thing I said when I saw that faceless beefalo "...it's actually cute" is what came after I looked at it closer. And suddenly, sketch.

Is it a heart or is it a butt? We may never know!

• Like 2

Battal    9,883

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

• Like 1

Mobbstar    13,868
6 hours ago, Battal said:

I'm going to be completely honest.  In all the time I've been here, this is some of the best DS-related artworm I've seen on the forums.  Absolutely fantastic.

Even the landscape one is breathtaking. It reminds me a lot of Journey as well. ^_^

halfrose    1,212
On 6/10/2016 at 9:11 PM, Battal said:

Omg thank you ;v; 

17 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Even the landscape one is breathtaking. It reminds me a lot of Journey as well. ^_^

kfeowapfew thank you ;v; ahh I just came to see some things and I see the replies here ;v;

22 hours ago, wathgrithr said:

YOU DO......THAT MY GIRL!!!!!

AH there you are! yoo I couldn't find your account name XD

• Like 1

halfrose    1,212
On 6/5/2016 at 5:43 PM, Bebbit said:

Fantabulous art. So good ;~:

I like that dude... thing. at the top.

omg thank you ;v; That dude on the introduction is my actual character/alien creature that is non related to DS but I usually add him on introductions because he is pretty much the very character that describes me as a worldbuilder ;V;

• Like 3

Bebbit    2,781
4 minutes ago, halfrose said:

omg thank you ;v; That dude on the introduction is my actual character/alien creature that is non related to DS but I usually add him on introductions because he is pretty much the very character that describes me as a worldbuilder ;V;

Ah. Probably my favorite drawing of yours is that Webber/Glommer one. SOOOOO CUTE :OOO

Mantas    688

I love your monster drawings! So well made, should had taken a lot of time to make each ^^