The Teaser!

Will

Nice looking Teaser.

-Food Spoilage: Kinda saw this coming since there was Kevin's Post: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?6495-Food-spoilage

-Full Life Cycles for Smallbirds: This is really awesome, I heard people talking about it but didn't know it would come with this update. Yay!

-New Character: Another Character too, just looking better and better.

-Chester: OMG! It's adorable!

-Other Stuff: not in the Teaser: Makes me one happy Moose.

I'm not really liking the graphics for food spoilage, examining the food to see it's rot state would be much more elegant. Hope that's not final, like the Turf graphics weren't.

I agree, I wonder if it's possible to have the image of the food change as it begins to rot, something simple like:

Fresh Food (Current Image) 100% to 40% -> Rotting (New Image) >40% to 10% -> Wet Goop >10% (Use Current Wet Goop Image for everything or create one for each of the food items)

I know it's a lot of work for the art team, but it really gives a better sense of of spoilage/rot like in real life, for example most people can tell the quality of food simply based on the look (obviously there are exceptions) but general perception of rot in foods is mostly visual.

I wonder if we'll be able to use Chester in conjunction with our backpacks.

I don't see why not, I just hope the little guy can't be aggro'd by other mobs lol if not I'm just going to have him follow me everywhere and have a log suit equipped all the time now. Plus the little guy's too adorable to die.....right? :(

Or throw him into the science machine for maximum cruelty points.

LOL, you'd automatically spawn like 3 krampii if you did that xD you sicko....