Should there be a Zombie skin set

13 hours ago, PillsStealer said:

I think there should be a "zombie" skin set, I think it would look really nice. It can go really well with zombie Wes.

Plus it would be nice to see our character as the undead.

They might only make a zombie Wes, as we saw mad scientist Wilson, werewolf Woodie, creepy Wendy and a few others that fit the category for Halloween like skins.

I hope they make a royal collection since we did see Harlequin Wes.

11 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

They might only make a zombie Wes, as we saw mad scientist Wilson, werewolf Woodie, creepy Wendy and a few others that fit the category for like Halloween skins.

I hope they make a royal collection since we did see Harlequin Wes.

Oh god....... More ways to dress up my Three Pointed dork..... Now in King form? My wallet is begging for mercy!

I think a Halloween set of items would be the oppurtune moment to give us a new type of skin: Character Specific Item Skins.

Abby dearest just wants to look snazzy, Wickerbottom has began to read books about the supernatural, Maxwell is reading about how to summon Nome, The Cthulu,  Lucy is looking terribly bloody after being thrust into something, you get the idea.

Would be really cool. And would put the Crock Pot skin into a lower price bracket... Mwhhhhhhaahahahahahahhahhahahhahaa

Archived