Oh, the murderer's spinning in their grave.

InDenial

Oh look, I fixed my real life problems and now can feel good about going onto this forum instead of worrying about them. Also, I can kind of draw now, so that's a plus; I'm getting better at writing as well.

Who am I? Take a wild guess; I'm sure some of you more senior members could know.

8 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

im pretty sure it's Percy

He literally confirmed that in the Sidestory Manor thread when he quoted Mena. Just take a look at his post history should be there.

Anyway good thing to see some old faces again I suppose. While I never had much interaction with you I certaintly heard good things from others.

2 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I am not sure i remember percy... 

Don't feel bad I don't fully remember him either and I'm almost as long here as you are.

But if I remember right he was a writer in terms of shortstories or something similar. At least I think so maybe I confuse people here ir maybe that was during the time I was a tad more inactive.

36 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

He literally confirmed that in the Sidestory Manor thread when he quoted Mena. Just take a look at his post history should be there.

Anyway good thing to see some old faces again I suppose. While I never had much interaction with you I certaintly heard good things from others.

(i know i'm new but idk who is percy sorry i know i may be too new but it's been 3 monsths since  i've been here can you explain more about him or can he explain so i know who he is?)

5 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

(i know i'm new but idk who is percy sorry i know i may be too new but it's been 3 monsths since  i've been here can you explain more about him or can he explain so i know who he is?)

Can't say much either since that was around the time where I was rather Inactive on the forums due to RL happenings.

TBH I guess you'r better of waiting for some of the people that frequented the forums during that time. I suppose once they check this thread they got more infos then me. 

2 hours ago, LadyD said:

I am not sure i remember percy... 

'tis okay, no one really does.

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It's not hard to guess, your current profile picture is a special image and I remember it, Percy.

Still my only work with this bloody painting program.

3 hours ago, Mr.P said:

. . .if I remember right he was a writer in terms of shortstories or something similar. At least I think so maybe I confuse people here ir maybe that was during the time I was a tad more inactive.

You are correct. Well, partly. I've heard some paltry few things about you too.

5 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

;u; 

Silly, potatoes have more than two eyes (and I know you're not a tentato but I missed that)

11 hours ago, Asparagus said:

Percy? O__O

Ⓞ‗‗Ⓞ

14 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

WELCOME BACK TO THE MADHOUSE YOU POOB

Ah, a portmanteau of feces and, well, a few inches in front. Or just blabber.

14 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Welcome back, eh!

why do i rely on you to approve all of my posts now

I missed a lot, didn't I? New layout, new (solved) puzzle, new lore, etc.

33 minutes ago, InDenial said:

'tis okay, no one really does.

Still my only work with this bloody painting program.

Silly, potatoes have more than two eyes (and I know you're not a tentato but I missed that)

Ⓞ‗‗Ⓞ

Ah, a portmanteau of feces and, well, a few inches in front. Or just blabber.

why do i rely on you to approve all of my posts now

I missed a lot, didn't I? New layout, new (solved) puzzle, new lore, etc.

(missed my post but it's ok no biggie i'm a 3 months forum member anyways)

1 hour ago, InDenial said:

Well again probably a fact of the matter that I was on a small hiatus shortly after the caves where done (I think the last update of DS i played actively was "It's not a Rock" before I stopped) and only checked the forums from time to time during that period. Then around pfff I guess shortly after Reign was done I came back but mostly stuck to the Off-Topic because I was a wee bit burned out on DS at the time.

TBH I guess that's one of the few good points I can give Shipwrecked it made a extremly active again to the point where I actually doubled my previous postcount in less then 4 months.

So for a lot of people I might look like a stranger even though I'm basicly part of the interrior at this point (or a fossil what ever you prefer). But that also means that I don't recognize a lot of people around my hiatus or only from lurking a bit here and there.

6 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

hey u buttoxen no making alternato accoots

(I'm kidding, welcome... back i guess... I talk to you on steam anyway, why am I saying this)

I locked myself out of my previous one; I told you about that already.

Archived