LadyD on going dramas- aka why is it always me?

LadyD

27 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I get nasty bouts of vertigo but in this case water and soap was involved so I am blaming that. 

OH MIGAWD! *runs to bathroom* Are you ok D? O__O *holds out hand covered in salad dressing and olive oil*

Take the hand covered in olive oil?

[Yes] [No]

Asparagus! Why are you covered in salad dressing!? *about to take hand but stops* If I take your hand I will probably just fall again. 

((The best way to serve Asparagus is wrapped in ham then glazed in butter and gently warmed in the grill for 5 minutes. I used it as the 3rd course in a 7 course dinner))

10 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Asparagus! Why are you covered in salad dressing!? *about to take hand but stops* If I take your hand I will probably just fall again. 

LadyD chose "NO".

Oh, sorry, *wipes oil onto rag* can't have you slipping again, here, let me help you up. :)

OK D, what were you doing in the bath-- OHMYGAWD your arm!! Quick! to the ____!

[Swine-drawn Bobsled] [The Corgi-copter] [The invisible airplane-submarine food truck] [Old-lady-on-a-skateboard]

13 minutes ago, LadyD said:

((The best way to serve Asparagus is wrapped in ham then glazed in butter and gently warmed in the grill for 5 minutes. I used it as the 3rd course in a 7 course dinner))

I like it when you bite... rawr I mean... sounds delish :) Now I gotta go make dinner O__O

16 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Also I chose Corgi copter 

*points to nowhere in particular*

To the corgi copter!!

*pulls ladyD behind... gently, don't want that arm ripping off O__O*

Oh dang, the corgi copter needs fuel... how much plutonium can you spare?

[two and a half plutonium cookies] [about a baker's dozen] [will frankincense and myrrh do?] [How about we take a cab?]  

I love how this changed into Half LadyAsp Life: The Ultimate Fanfic 9000 wherebase-underthestructurestab Super Star Mega Rayisbæ Triple Deluxe XIV: A Ship (Re)born [HeavensAsparaward DLC] Episode 1 Chapter 1 - The King of Wscience

Not that it's a bad thing

(also spot the references i tried hard)

Archived