LadyD on going dramas- aka why is it always me?

LadyD

I am still looking at places to move to. I need to get a wriggle on. Yes. I need to move house again. 

They sent samples from my stomach to the lab so they will know what caused the damage. Fun times

36 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I am still looking at places to move to. I need to get a wriggle on. Yes. I need to move house again. 

They sent samples from my stomach to the lab so they will know what caused the damage. Fun times

get well soon i know you can sustain anything and you can pass any obstacle

You are a survivor of the bravest LadyD!

P.S i hope you didn't get any more blisters too

I may have found a new home!

My throat is still very sore after the endoscopy. I am having trouble not gagging because the uvula (dangly bit at back of the throat) is constantly touching my tongue and brushing it making me feel like there is something stuck in my throat. There is something stuck- me. :/ 

1 hour ago, LadyD said:

I find shirts, sneakers, shirts. Yeah thats about it. 

I only had one or two uncommon for the longest time, then trade some of the commons for others and suddenly get spiffies XD

I also got high heels AND low heels right after the trade hold for getting my first pair of shoes was over. Really funny, Charlie. Really funny.

I have really bad vertigo. :(

I just got the bill for my surgery- I have to manually submit it to medicare and then my private insurance people.

The courts finally ruled on my bond dispute. In my favour but now I have to find out how to get the bond back since I cant find any information on it at all. 

My old internet company keeps billing me for the old address despite multiple calls etc. They failed to call me back after I was in the queue for a call back yesterday. 

Archived