LadyD on going dramas- aka why is it always me?

LadyD

3 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I have 3 degrees. So I am either too smart and over qualified or I don't have enough experience. 

Then there is my social anxiety, major depression, PTSD and a personality disorder. The longer I have gone without a job the less 'job ready' I am. Net result I now have to apply for a government pension because I am so broke after 4 years without a proper job. Basically I have gone stir crazy and it made my mental illness worse being out of work to point where I doubt I would be able to keep a job if I got one. 

Reminds me of Perception...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1714204/

Watch-Online-Perception-Season-3-Full-Ep

Well, there is a certain level of crazy where you could just "act" normal... then eventually you get used to it and it becomes normal... (that's what I did being a bit on the crazy side as well... or was it just teenage hormones? .-.)

How bad/good is your condition? ;-;

I personally like a little crazy huehueuhue

O__O

I lost my last two jobs due to my mental health. I was able to deal with drunken people- the anxiety attacks were really bad. Then my other job got rid of me because they saw the scars I had over my wrists. :/

My condition fluctuates between me being mostly okay and me not wanting to leave the house for days at a time. One of the problems I have is that due to Night terrors etc I need about 12 hours sleep a night. Most of which isn't restful. If I don't get that much sleep I start to hear things and then see things.... so yeah thats not fun. At least now I know how to avoid that, sleep is important. It does mean I don't have as much 'active' time as I want. I also get very tired easily, anaemic and just depression. So yeah my health is not good these days. I am very stressed out over trying to find a place to live etc

4 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Then my other job got rid of me because they saw the scars I had over my wrists. :/

I hear a good concealer should do the trick... @_@

7 minutes ago, LadyD said:

My condition fluctuates between me being mostly okay and me not wanting to leave the house for days at a time. One of the problems I have is that due to Night terrors etc I need about 12 hours sleep a night. Most of which isn't restful. If I don't get that much sleep I start to hear things and then see things....

Chamomile tea and a cozy blanket? (and some snuggles)

8 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I also get very tired easily, anaemic and just depression. So yeah my health is not good these days.

Horse Radish? (I like how this tastes too .-.)

10 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I am very stressed out over trying to find a place to live etc

Umm... can't you move back in with your parents for a while?

I don't really know what to say but... Imagine a virtual hug ;-;

I take my medication, I see my therapist and I work slowly on things.

My mother lives um... queensland I think? I don't know and my dad won't allow me to move back home. I think its due to my cats? I don't know, my father and I have a complex relationship that fluctuates between me being okay with him and me not speaking to him. He can be a real *insert family friendly forum term to relate nature of this person*. 

Basically I have very few friends and little family. So not a great support structure around me, I am on my own for a lot of this. 

Its bed time. ^_^ I dont feel very well. Vertigo has given me nausea for a free bonus. Oh yay. >.< I have started a new set of meds in the game to try clear the blockage. Here is hoping eh? 

4 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Its bed time. ^_^ I dont feel very well. Vertigo has given me nausea for a free bonus. Oh yay. >.< I have started a new set of meds in the game to try clear the blockage. Here is hoping eh? 

I guess it's about... 12am for you? Well, Good night then :)

54 minutes ago, LadyD said:

my father and I have a complex relationship that fluctuates between me being okay with him and me not speaking to him.

sounds familiaaaaaaaaaaar :/

(also g'night did a legendary no night terrors enchantment spell potion magic ultra extreme barbeque cookiecutter shark edition B])

I dont remember having any but that doesnt mean I didn't. I don't always wake up, my sleep monitor will tell me if I did move around a lot. I did take a night time flu meds so maybe I was just out. Today I have to try and get some of this massive amount of paper work  done. Boo.

My toe has a fracture in it that is mostly healed so nothing to do about it now. The vertigo from the blocked ear is still going I am now on a nasal spray but if that fails there is nothing else to do- so it could take about 6months to clear on its own. Its causing vertigo now. Which is unpleasant. 

10 minutes ago, LadyD said:

My toe has a fracture in it that is mostly healed so nothing to do about it now. The vertigo from the blocked ear is still going I am now on a nasal spray but if that fails there is nothing else to do- so it could take about 6months to clear on its own. Its causing vertigo now. Which is unpleasant. 

Hug-5.jpg

Update time

I did Supanova convention. It was okay but then I got food poisoning and that was less fun.

I have filed with the courts to get my bond back off my crazy land lady.

I have started the huge piles of paperwork that need doing.

I have ruined my right shoulder, its a mess and it has a huge Bursitis, the medication they gave me has made me really sick.

My dad keeps trying to push me to do volunteer work somewhere. 
I am majoryly depressed so I dont much care for the idea right now.  

4 hours ago, LadyD said:

Update time

I did Supanova convention. It was okay but then I got food poisoning and that was less fun.

I have filed with the courts to get my bond back off my crazy land lady.

I have started the huge piles of paperwork that need doing.

I have ruined my right shoulder, its a mess and it has a huge Bursitis, the medication they gave me has made me really sick.

My dad keeps trying to push me to do volunteer work somewhere. 
I am majoryly depressed so I dont much care for the idea right now.  

For a depressed person you sound waaaay more productive than most, so kudos on that at least, and the usual hope it gets better. 

I have so many old injuries- both shoulders have bursitis. I put tears in 3 ligaments of one knee. I almost fractured knee cap of the other. I have carpel tunnel in both wrists. I almost broke my neck when I was 19. Left me with bad neck and shoulders. My lower back has problems probably due to my breast size. I broken both my little toes in the past.

My big toe is currently healing a fracture so that sucks. I have abdominal muscles cramping making my belly ache. My shoulder is messed up and the medication for that upset my stomach.

As for my depression. I know how dangerous it is for me to 'be idle' I have to keep routine and busy or I really will fall apart. 

Archived