What will happen on Jan. 15's update?

Wow....

"Spoiled Rotten" Update. New character (a robot), food seems to rotten and you now have "ice boxes" (basically a fridge). There's the eye bone and "Chester", a living chest creature that follows you around. :D

Oh man oh man oh man, I seriously can't wait for this, it looks amazing.

What a start to 2013, I will not be finishing any of the games I bought in the steam xmas sale any time Soon then. Thanks for that Klei, you genius bastards :)

A chest that follows you? I shall call it Luggage. :)

I'm really looking forward to this! Food being able to rot away was something that mid/endgame desperately needed. Otherwise, the game was just far too easy once the player managed gain a foothold of sorts in their world.

I'm really looking forward to this! Food being able to rot away was something that mid/endgame desperately needed. Otherwise, the game was just far too easy once the player managed gain a foothold of sorts in their world.

but did you see the new unlocked character?

he can eat spoiled food with no penalty, which kind of defeats the purpose once you have a tent doesnt it?

but did you see the new unlocked character?

he can eat spoiled food with no penalty, which kind of defeats the purpose once you have a tent doesnt it?

Hmm. Perhaps spoiled food normally hurts the player. If that's the case, then the robot could eat spoiled food without losing health, but the spoiled food will restore little to no hunger. I think that'd make the most sense for balance purposes.

Hmm. Perhaps spoiled food normally hurts the player. If that's the case, then the robot could eat spoiled food without losing health, but the spoiled food will restore little to no hunger. I think that'd make the most sense for balance purposes.

more red dots!