Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

On 11/19/2023 at 7:51 PM, Juanasdf said:

There are skin mods in DS AFAIK, or they just recreated the setpiece for the meme.

you can simply edit the set piece file to re-activate the set piece and how often it appears. Is set as a commentary to diseable it

On 11/19/2023 at 12:48 AM, Sanitar said:

When I first started playing DST in 2016, I found this trap. Maybe it was deleted

at the very beginning they were still in the game but klei diseable it because of pubs

klei goadly almost never deletes content from the files so people can mod it like how old farms and adventure mode biomes still in the files

7 minutes ago, Creatorofswamps said:

Без названия161_20231129160710.png

Meme is really funny and true lmao, but that aside if we remove the wilson head from the final phase we get a really cool shadow aligned looking entity. Really eerie. Hope we can get something like that in the future.

Edited by BalkanCockroach
  • Like 1
  • Health 2
  • Spooky 1

shamelessly stolen from discord

i mean screenshotted from forums

image-37.png.c33a4aa7170a2ae4309fc6de1eed87d3.png

I have no idea how this was flipped upside down. It is completely fine in my phone gallery and the discord message its just upside down here.

Edited by HellHeater
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shopcat 2