Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

23 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

Entire China community when Klei made a few visual adjustments to Wigfrid helmet skin:

I think they're mad because their posts keep getting hidden meanwhile racist memes towards the Chinese are merely locked or not dealt with at all (those memes are still here, on this post, around the time Tencent acquired klei).

I think this attitude is what makes them angry

Edited by _zwb

7 minutes ago, _zwb said:

I think they're mad because their posts keep getting hidden meanwhile racist memes towards the Chinese are merely locked or not dealt with at all (those memes are still here, on this post, around the time Tencent acquired klei).

I think this attitude is what makes them angry

They were upset because of my choice of words causing a misunderstanding. 

I said the community was largely supportive. Meaning they are supportive of Klei and that the bad posts were not an example of our Chinese player community. However it could be read that I was saying they are supportive of the change, which was not the intended message. 

Keep posts on topic. If you want to post something about this trainwreck, please politely do it in meme form. Or, you know. Just move on. Please. 

• Like 21
  • Thanks 4
  • Sanity 1

POV: Your a Forum Admin When any thread on the Klei forums get locked, hidden or moved to a new area:

IMG_5806.jpeg.aa6a3e454c08cae4a0d02369728e1183.jpeg

POV: Your playing the game and you find a Potato Cup unable to resist the urge to pick it up because:IMG_5806.jpeg.16f1739a1dd5a825593302d612184078.jpeg

(I could continue with this same image all day long and I don’t think anyone on the forums would even be mad!) 

• Like 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Shopcat 1
  • Potato Cup 1

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

POV: Your a Forum Admin When any thread on the Klei forums get locked, hidden or moved to a new area:

POV: Your playing the game and you find a Potato Cup unable to resist the urge to pick it up because:IMG_5806.jpeg.16f1739a1dd5a825593302d612184078.jpeg

(I could continue with this same image all day long and I don’t think anyone on the forums would even be mad!) 

Pov: You're a moleworm and you collect turfs play dug up

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

forummates when Dragonbron is posting literally anything (they will rocket barrage me with potato cup emotes)

• Ninja 1
  • Potato Cup 11