Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

34 minutes ago, Jacquielope said:

Wickerbottom.png

Wait a second, Maxwell told Willow to burn the library, which mean she also killed Wickerbottom's cat right? Irredeemable. Just Irredeemable.

• Sad Dupe 1

Wilson: "Why wont you die!?"

Nightmare Werepig: *laughs *rips off shirt* "Nightmare fuel, son. They harden in response to physical trauma."

Nightmare Werepig: "You can't hurt me, Wilson."

youcanthurtmewilson.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wavey 2
  • GL Happy 2

klei forums i need your help, i want to find original author of this image, i remember downloading it from here but i could be wrong, i tried searching through reverse search and also searching in old pages of this thread but got nothing, counting from name of the image and when i downloaded it it's from around September-October 2022

68_20220927175124-1.png.a14f83796970ebe3f99b85f7e02454ee.png

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 3

2 hours ago, Cassielu said:

image.png.60adadcd2e18cf3a1541efc7b06a4be0.png

Fixed.

3 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

klei forums i need your help, i want to find original author of this image, i remember downloading it from here but i could be wrong, i tried searching through reverse search and also searching in old pages of this thread but got nothing, counting from name of the image and when i downloaded it it's from around September-October 2022

I suggest you to also ask in the Arts Forum

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

39 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

The author of this invention is my friend, I can give his contacts

He has more than just a wurt if that's what you're interested in

1 hour ago, Eughstein said:

https://discord.gg/VWd5TYuq

1 hour ago, Deerclops Mika said:

What is your problem with the Don't starve wiki? As a wiki administrator, it would be helpful for me to know. 

A lot of articles are kinda outdated and the difference between something in DS and DST is sometimes not mentioned.

Edited by _zwb
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Cassielu said:

cnwikimeme.thumb.png.35764a3be013d58c8185b99b95c2ab54.png

Wikis are a community effort! If you see anything on the wiki that you know is inaccurate and have the knowledge to correct, just click the edit button and fix it up! Of course, some things are a larger issue that spans across multiple pages... In this case, you can contact a moderator and explain what you'll be changing beforehand and why, so they know that this sudden change is accurate! But also, sometimes it's a structural issue rather than just inaccurate information... In THIS case, you can make a proposal for whatever you think is in need of changing, perhaps with an example in your sandbox, and other users and moderators can weigh in and maybe it'll get approved. For example the character pages have recently begun migrating to a new format where the DST and DS pages are split via tabbers and the DST page is the default one, due to a proposal of doing exactly that! Someone saw something that was outdated and bad on a structural level, so somebody took action and now it's better!

I know this sort of thing is intimidating to change, and I know the infoboxes are cringe or whatever, so it's all-around lower effort to just make complain about how much the wiki sucks and make doge memes about how pathetic it is and stuff, but the truth is that this sort of thing can be changed by YOU! Wikis are a team effort, and you're encouraged to edit and update them as a team! Even just small edits for missing info or better formatting will improve the wiki at least a little!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 2

6 hours ago, Deerclops Mika said:

What is your problem with the Don't starve wiki? As a wiki administrator, it would be helpful for me to know. 

I appreciate the effort all the community has made over the years to make a very complete wiki of the Don't Starve Franchise, but is sadly hosted in FANDOM, a site that has gotten worse and worse over the years, so if I want to consult information, I'll get spammed by annoying popups of unrelated FANDOM content and ads (im good with the page having ads but not as annoying as they are now) that makes the page take more time to load everytime, which at the end makes the navigation through articles very unpleasing. 

Edited by Ulisesvolador
typo

1 hour ago, Ulisesvolador said:

I appreciate the effort all the community has made over the years to make a very complete wiki of the Don't Starve Franchise, but is sadly hosted in FANDOM, a site that has gotten worse and worse over the years, so if I want to consult information, I'll get spammed by annoying popups of unrelated FANDOM content and ads (im good with the page having ads but not as annoying as they are now) that makes the page take more time to load everytime, which at the end makes the navigation through articles very unpleasing. 

I use breezewiki for looking at hthe dont starve wiki more easily, or any wiki with no better alternative to fandom like what terraria has. In the url, Replace the word "fandom" with "breezewiki" to make it readable.

• Like 1