Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

22 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

and the fact that the maker asked me to post it in here seems to tell me that he dit not know too

I haven't asked anyone to post my vid anywhere. :|

But no biggie I'm mostly tickling here, I know what you mean and that's fine, just yeah because of the tiny effort it takes I would at least expect people to post OCs on their channel or on forums instead of reposting someone's content without crediting them.

• Big Ups 2

2 minutes ago, ADM said:

I haven't asked anyone to post my vid anywhere. :|

But no biggie I'm mostly tickling here, I know what you mean and that's fine, just yeah because of the tiny effort it takes I would at least expect people to post OCs on their channel or on forums instead of reposting someone's content without crediting them.

well the thing is, i randomly found that video on youtube, asked him if he would post it in maxwell memes, and told me that he cant and i sould do it, meaning, that i had no idea that that person took something from you and made it a youtube video, meaning that i had even less of a glue, who actualy made it, so im sorry if i somehow insulted anyone or something like that

• Like 1
  • Health 1

Just now, Dr.Medic said:

well the thing is, i randomly found that video on youtube, asked him if he would post it in maxwell memes, and told me that he cant and i sould do it, meaning, that i had no idea that that person took something from you and made it a youtube video, meaning that i had even less of a glue, who actualy made it, so im sorry if i somehow insulted anyone or something like that

Probably because that vid was made by ADM that person "could not" post it here. Well, you didn't know, as someone else didn't put any credits... and just posted on its youtube channel.

• Like 1