So, hi! I'm Sel. Also known as Sheiya. I used to work in IT, now I'm a freelancer artist (still very small!) and I really like video games. Generally I'm not the most active person in the world (I mean.. don't be surprised if I'll never update this topic again. Or if I dissappear all of a sudden. It means that I'm either dead or forgot about this place.)

If you'd like to see more of my art, please check out my twitter or tumblr!

I don't draw Don't Starve fanart as often as I used to, but I still do occassionally as the characters are just really fun to draw. Sometimes I draw scenes related to my experiences in DST (strange players I encountered, funny situations, etc.)

I used to run an ask blog with a Don't Starve fan character called Wictoria who was a red werehound. It was created in June 2013, but it's no longer updated. You can still see the archive at: http://askwictoria.tumblr.com/

I'm not sure what else I can say so I'll just post some of my art.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d7434c0917ded99d420c773fdbb49a37/tumblr_nrfsiufnJk1rj1gs3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0nvpuWb7S1rj1gs3o1_1280.png

http://40.media.tumblr.com/78fb8c4489966e7b83fe07fa14897324/tumblr_o1zkk2LYxU1rj1gs3o1_1280.png

(^ this one is a long story)

And my character Wictoria, though I'm still not pleased with her design.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/aa429c7e9520c806dec53d569b68d274/tumblr_n565i0rS051svwcy4o1_500.png

http://68.media.tumblr.com/8a57586e0551e1f9ee29a9a6ad5e4792/tumblr_inline_nr3e458X1A1s2nhgh_500.png

That's it for now. I'll upload some more later.

Thanks for your time! And if you're interested in me drawing something Don't Starve related, post your idea here and I'll consider drawing it for you!

Edited by Selenne
2021 update
  • Like 23

9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Those are amazing! Welcome to the forums @Selenne :D

Pssst, as long as you draw Wes I'll looooove it.

Thank you!

We'll see what I can do :3c

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

One does not simply leave Klei after one post... actually...

I'll do my best! I promise!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

So happy to see a thread not archived and still reletively small. Mind giving me a small recap on Wictoria?

well, actually,, it was archived..

about Wictoria.. the first idea was that she was a noble woman turned into a werehound and exiled from her home. she's not used to living on her own which makes her a bit hopeless and she gets angry easily (kinda popular trope i guess). also. wait I didn't leave the link to my ask blog here?? how did that happen. if you're interested you can read more about her (and check some art) here: http://askwictoria.tumblr.com/ (i recommend checking the answered questions) BUT bear in mind that the blog is inactive now (multiple reasons) and also the fact that I decided to redesign her and change her story (it was made up quickly just so I could start the blog and I forgot to update it). but her personality and other info stays the same. 

tl;dr: Wictoria is a snobbish, short-tempered lady, turned into a werehound and pulled into DS world. also known for her love to gems

• Like 3

Inktober11.jpg

another inktober drawing. this time it's just my character but i thought i'd share.

(similar theme to one of my earlier drawings with her. its kinda ironic that i revived the blog just to leave it for 300 years again)

Edited by Selenne
  • Like 9

@Selenne, this thread is marvellous.

On 28.04.2016 at 8:27 PM, Selenne said:

img_20160428_0001_by_aquaphantasma-da0ny

Something quick drawn while waiting for the servers to come back online lol

Not the cleanest sketch I guess. I'm also working on a digital drawing with Wendy (quite similar to this one but well, my creativity is equal to zero)

Quick? It's brilliant. I adore the fact you picked a realistic style for this. I don't see it that often when it comes to DS, a shame. I like the shading of her shoes very much as well as the gloves and the general gown and jacket design. Her expression is positively wicked. Abigail is ethereal as she ought to be, oh, and a shadow creature!

Can't help finding the last one cute.

One question, the flowing lines behind Wendy and (I think) in front of Abigail... Wendy's hair or Abigail tendrils?

On 26.04.2016 at 0:20 AM, Selenne said:

So, hi! I'm Sel, I draw things, I study game programming, I waste a lot of time and generally I'm not the most active person in the world (I mean.. don't be surprised if I'll never update this topic again. Or if I dissappear all of a sudden. It means that either I died, or I forgot about this place.)

To be honest it's a rare thing for me to finish a piece of art, so it's usually just sketches. Sometimes I draw art related to my experiences in DST (weird players me and my friend encountered, funny situations etc.) I also have a Don't Starve fan character called Wictoria, she's a red werehound. I run an ask blog with her since June 2013 (on hiatus now). Maybe I'll make a topic about her later, we'll see. Link: http://askwictoria.tumblr.com/

I'm not sure what else I can say so I'll just post some of my art.

tumblr_nrfsiufnJk1rj1gs3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o0nvpuWb7S1rj1gs3o1_1280.png

tumblr_o1zkk2LYxU1rj1gs3o1_1280.png

(^ this one is a long story)

And my character Wictoria, though I'm still not pleased with her design.

tumblr_n565i0rS051svwcy4o1_500.png

tumblr_inline_nr3e458X1A1s2nhgh_500.png

That's it for now. I'll upload some more later.

Thanks for your time! And if you're interested in me drawing something Don't Starve related, post your idea here and I'll consider drawing it for you!

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Wendy and Willow give me feels, and Willow being decidedly happier in the wilderness than Wilson is great.

On 30.04.2016 at 3:58 AM, Selenne said:

hjkgfgh_by_aquaphantasma-da0tkz1.jpg

ok its sloppy but iTS 4 AM i got inspired what can i do

im gonna draw something better i promise

Not sloppy. You come closer to the scribbly DS style like in the trailers, yet keep it more harmonious and realistic. I like it a lot. I'd love more Charlotte in your works!

On 2.05.2016 at 7:55 PM, Selenne said:

triumphant_by_aquaphantasma-da15vmz.jpg

Finally finished! I really like that skin ;-; I wish I had it

Oh yes... I wouldn't mess up with these twins.

(Bonus points for the general sense of fall and decay.)

On 11.10.2016 at 9:13 PM, Selenne said:

Inktober10.jpg

My Inktober prompt for yesterday was Arachnid so ofc Webber was my first choice.

(also ye I'm back to forums...)

WEBBER!!!

Adorable as always. @Fortie must see this. The shadows and the spider den are fantastic as well.

On 23.10.2016 at 11:22 PM, Selenne said:

Inktober11.jpg

another inktober drawing. this time it's just my character but i thought i'd share.

(similar theme to one of my earlier drawings with her. its kinda ironic that i revived the blog just to leave it for 300 years again)

I like this very much in spite of not being into anthropomorphic canines. For me, it's the rose and the shading of the ground which does it. I wouldn't mess up with Wictoria either :p.

• Like 2