Selenne    513
9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Those are amazing! Welcome to the forums @Selenne :D

Pssst, as long as you draw Wes I'll looooove it.

Thank you!

We'll see what I can do :3c

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

One does not simply leave Klei after one post... actually...

I'll do my best! I promise!

• Like 4

Selenne    513
9 minutes ago, acemurdock said:

Oh hey I remember Wictoria from tumblr! Welcome to the forums, your art is awesome. 

Thank you so much! It's so nice that someone actually remembers her :'D

• Like 2

Selenne    513
28 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Cool! ^_^ Also welcome back.

Thank you uwu

while i was gone i got a badge and i am confused bc i dont know which art of mine got featured and when

• Like 2

minespatch    58,697

So happy to see a thread not archived and still reletively small. Mind giving me a small recap on Wictoria?

• Like 2

Selenne    513
15 hours ago, minespatch said:

So happy to see a thread not archived and still reletively small. Mind giving me a small recap on Wictoria?

well, actually,, it was archived..

about Wictoria.. the first idea was that she was a noble woman turned into a werehound and exiled from her home. she's not used to living on her own which makes her a bit hopeless and she gets angry easily (kinda popular trope i guess). also. wait I didn't leave the link to my ask blog here?? how did that happen. if you're interested you can read more about her (and check some art) here: http://askwictoria.tumblr.com/ (i recommend checking the answered questions) BUT bear in mind that the blog is inactive now (multiple reasons) and also the fact that I decided to redesign her and change her story (it was made up quickly just so I could start the blog and I forgot to update it). but her personality and other info stays the same. 

tl;dr: Wictoria is a snobbish, short-tempered lady, turned into a werehound and pulled into DS world. also known for her love to gems

• Like 3