Whats in the next update?

This update was intentionally small, just to jump start our new 2013 schedule. The next usual-sized update is one week from today on January 15th, and then every two weeks from then on.

According to this, the update is going to be normal-sized. I'm very curious about why we have no information, considering we almost always have a teaser by now.

Only Kevin was working on the turf update, everybody else has been working on ths update. And the preview will probably come in a few days, it keeps the speculation going.;)

But the release of the new update is scheduled for two days from now. o.O Lol I get what you meant to say though, we'll probably end up seeing one tomorrow. xD

This is supposedly what the deerclops looks like (sorry it's so tiny):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2027[/ATTACH]

I think that's just a sneak peak on what it "may" look like. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually had a head and not just an eyeball with antlers. :p

I think the Deer Clops thing was the Teaser. It was foreshadowing enough.

They usually come out with a video that shows the content on the next update, but then will have a secret message/picture that portrays something that will be released on the update 2 weeks from now. That's why everyone's so anxious to see the new teaser video lol 1. To set what this new scary mob will actually be and 2. To try and look for that hidden message that will be in the next video.

I think that's just a sneak peak on what it "may" look like. I wouldn't be surprised if it actually had a head and not just an eyeball with antlers. :p

They usually come out with a video that shows the content on the next update, but then will have a secret message/picture that portrays something that will be released on the update 2 weeks from now. That's why everyone's so anxious to see the new teaser video lol 1. To set what this new scary mob will actually be and 2. To try and look for that hidden message that will be in the next video.

In what part of the turf trailer was the tip for deerclop?

[MENTION=7712]Demondizzi[/MENTION],

Hi. It's not from there. In the last video preview we found an strange mob image. There are 3 thread about this. Some guys, found in the game files the deerclops sound and the link of decoded morse code from Christmas cards is quite intriguing, tho. All these findings together generate so much speculation.

In what part of the turf trailer was the tip for deerclop?

That particular deerclops picture wasn't in the turf update vid, it was the spider queen one. It was also the same vid that had a picture of a shovel which was meant to portray the turf update we just recieved, which is why a lot of people think the deerclops will be in the update tomorrow.