[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

1 hour ago, Soto8969 said:

You should make like a group photo that was taken before the events of the game!

1 hour ago, Zeklo said:

Desktop wallpaper? >.>

Or a poster! I think I mentioned this somewhere... oh yeah

On 26/04/2016 at 1:11 PM, DragonMage156 said:
  Hide contents

(Can someone kindly draw a poster for Mafia S2? (or maybe 1 as well)? I think it's be rather cool. Plus Danny would have something to put on his new thread)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Or a poster! I think I mentioned this somewhere... oh yeah

Mmm, I'd love to do that, but, y'know. Not saying you're directing that towards me, but all these good ideas are just making me feel like a slow-paced worker. I wish other digital artists would work with me... Lots of art friends would make this 2000% more fun, ahuhu.

5 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Mmm, I'd love to do that, but, y'know. Not saying you're directing that towards me, but all these good ideas are just making me feel like a slow-paced worker. I wish other digital artists would work with me... Lots of art friends would make this 2000% more fun, ahuhu.

Well I'd be fine with any artist that isn't me. However there isn't a lot of artists that were involved with Mafia :/

5 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

I was thinking, is there a program/site to draw stuff together? We could do that in a future stream if we can :0

(like everyone draws a part of the drawing)

3 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

I was thinking, is there a program/site to draw stuff together? We could do that in a future stream if we can :0

(like everyone draws a part of the drawing)

There's a bunch of those out there, I used to get into iScribble or Scriblink but I don't know what's trending nowadays.

51 minutes ago, Battal said:

I have to work on doing faces, and the legs are a bit wonky, but I'm still proud of this.

Trevor.png

For those who are wondering, this is YouKnowWho's character in Wave after Wave.

Spoiler

10outof10.png

Archived