Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Aha! Squirrel! Right there... Sylvia crept closer annoyed at the rustling bush she lept at it, stopped by a 'Sylvia?' She hovered for a split second before her magic cut out, whapping her face-first into the ground. She pawed her muzzle. "Nice to see you Red. If you hadn't given me a shout, you'dve been meat meat." She paused, "like dead meat bu-" Red looked at her. "I get it." 

Spoiler

Sorry for minor control!

Edited by Dannyrulx
  • Like 1

Bell was oblivious to her having hurt Tom, as he hadn't said anything and his face was forever frozen in an almost disturbing smile, unable to display any emotion other than happiness. Still not sure what to make of these creatures, she just kind of awkwardly stared at Matthew's new friend.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

Arca returned to the group with the divining rod and moved over to Tim. "Sir Tim, I have found this device laying around on the ground, possibly where Red left it. It no longer produces the sound it used to. Have you got an idea as to what it might be doing?" She asked.

13 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(plz be cheeky chris plz be cheeky chris)

Tim bit into the fish, looking over at Matthew. "Oh, how'd you get one to follow you? The other ones I've seen ran from me."  

(uhh, but, uhhh, uhh, UHH AUURHHH HHHRHRR HACK HURGH)

• Like 2

(HURR DURR BURR SLURR)

Tim takes the rod from Arca, examining it from all sides. "Hmm, umm, ah yes...hm...maybe if I...AH! I have no idea what this does." Tim said, handing the rod back to Arca. "My spider seems to have found a way to connect itself to the rod's sound though. It's not glowing anymore because the rod's silent."

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 4

(Didn't understand your post at first till I realized you were controlling Red. Kinda annoyed but I'll let it slide this time)

Red was relieved to see Sylvia again. He clutched his head as he had a headache. "I'm afraid I blanked out after finding this weird box thing. I saw Art... and Maxwell... well more like a vision of where she was being kept. Next thing I know, I wake up here. That dream though..." Red couldn't stop thinking about it. "Maybe we should get back to the others"

Red thought of an idea "Y'know... we could probably get back a lot faster if I was on your back. Er, that is if you're ok with it."

SNORT
"Me hungry" The pig then made a direct move to take what was left of the food and eat it. Definitely the greedy sort these pigs.

The pig was named Kevin. Not that he told them this, he didn't say much more than a few broken sentences here and there. 
"You friend" He told Matthew with a kind of lop sided smile and backward affection. 

Conner took no notice of the pig as his mind was clouded in thoughts. His gaze drifted until he saw T.O.M which he waved to the robot then patted the ground next to him. He could use some company to keep his mind off the situation as they waiting for red.

The pig was not pleased to be denied food, it ran several feet away and then dashed back to Matthew.
"You good" it declared to him as if this by extension implied the others were bad. The pig then got distracted as a bird dropped some seeds.
"Yum" the pig walked over grabbed the seeds and ate them. Then promptly left a big steaming pile of dung behind and walked back over to Matthew as if nothing had happened. 

"Oh please" Red said "I'm not a kid and I would never say such things. My friend Otto on the other hand, heh, he wouldn't be able to resist." Red hopped on Sylvia's back with the box thing. "I see you as a human more than a fox anyway, due to that being your main form" Red smiled before they began heading back.

"Actually, this is my 'true' form. Kitsune are born in fox form, die in fox form, gain their tails in fox form... Hell, if I ever have a litter, I'll have birth in fox form too. The human form is just a way of allowing us to, y'know, do things properly. Everything is made with opposable thumbs in mind." She started back, if she was a human, she'd be described as jogging, but she wasn't, so it was probably a 'trot' or something.

Edited by Dannyrulx

(The forums glitched yesterday and people lost most of their followers. People are just going on massive following sprees to bring the numbers back up.)

Matthew gave the pig a strange look. "If you're going to do that, do it behind a tree or something. It's gross."

11 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

(P.S Why did loads of people suddenly start following me? I'm scared...)

(Yeah. You most likely lost all your followers as well, hence why everyone is following you again)

"Oh" Red said as in reply to Sylvia "Well I just assumed you were more human than fox. I didn't realize the human form is just way to be able to do more... well... human things" Red shrugged. "I guess it'd be cool to choose whether to be human or not. If I were human, I'd probably go to university and train to become a scientist or something, heh"

"Actually, we don't... Choose. Not really." She started to slow as they neared the camp. "Some of us can, some of us can't. Kitsune evolution is... Uh... 'Complicated, unknown and completely rediculous as a study topic.' Well. That's what Doc. Fiertin said and I ain't gonna go against a guy with more degrees than Steven Hawkings." She stopped, the rest of the group coming into view. "He kinda has a leg up, what with being three times as old as me, but whatever."

Kevin did not like the approaching fox. It snorted, darted away and then charged back.
"You bad!" This battle cry seemed to annoy other pigs and get their attention. It seemed that they didn't like the Kitsune in fox form. People could be ignored a fox could not. 

Kevin lead the charge determined to try and smack the fox in the face, his porky little 'hands' set and determined. 

Sylvia looked wide eyed, and started to transform. She failed.

She tried again.

And failed. 

Looking confused, she tried doing something else, only for her to visibly recoil in pain. She glanced up, dodging a swipe by one of the pigs. "There'ssomethingupwiththisplace,noneofmyabilitiesworkanymore." She dodged another swipe and blurted "Wemightbeinanexus." Finally, she failed to dive out the way and a swinging trotter caught the side of her head, sending her flying backwards.