At least they aren't like bird eating spiders, you know that actively hunt and pounce on birds before devouring them.

Although no that I think about it a swarm of 50000 spiders might trump one really big one. Unless the queen spider is like a bird eating spider and her children are like the social spiders. Than the jumping spiders are like...

I just had a realisation- Don't Starve world is really a metaphor for australia. Everything is trying to kill you. 

14 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

The real story of Don't starve is about a English scientist that go to australia to study the wildlife, then he eats a weird mushroom that makes him allucinate.

Say mate, you don't look so good. Better end your life now before nopestralian spiders get you!

2 hours ago, LadyD said:

At least they aren't like bird eating spiders, you know that actively hunt and pounce on birds before devouring them.

Although no that I think about it a swarm of 50000 spiders might trump one really big one. Unless the queen spider is like a bird eating spider and her children are like the social spiders. Than the jumping spiders are like...

I just had a realisation- Don't Starve world is really a metaphor for australia. Everything is trying to kill you. 

I've named several servers Australia.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees the connection.

Friend: Lets go take a picture with a koale!

me(lives in AU): uh, lets not

*friend rushes into the line*

me: dammit

*2 hours laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

*finally at the front of the line

friend(about to hold koale) OMG ITS SO CUTE AND CUDDLY 
friend gets clawed
Friend: ADJOAIODIUOASDJJWIOJAODIOAJD HELP ME IM DYING ADSIOAJDOWJIAJD ITS KILLING ME

me: *sigh*

@MeingroessterFan I do :D I love to watch them walk around when I find one! If only my sibling wouldn't freak and want them all squished XD But sadly they are rather small where I'm at and the biggest one I ever found was the size of a quarter. I'd love a tarantula though!  They are so cute! <3

• Developer
16 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@MeingroessterFan I do :D I love to watch them walk around when I find one! If only my sibling wouldn't freak and want them all squished XD But sadly they are rather small where I'm at and the biggest one I ever found was the size of a quarter. I'd love a tarantula though!  They are so cute! <3

Would you like a Brazilian Wandering Spider?

We've got plenty to spare here.

@ImDaMisterL Oh man if I could get a tank big enough and simulate a jungle floor along with the necessary precautions so I can properly handle the spider... Oh how my money would be drained to see the beauty of this spider in my own home! It's simple gorgeous and oh the damage from that venom which makes it just deadly gorgeous And it's size is amazing really just looking at how big they can get makes me scream like a fan girl! Arg why must the world be so cruel that I'll have to now watch more spider videos instead of having these beauties...

32 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@ImDaMisterL Oh man if I could get a tank big enough and simulate a jungle floor along with the necessary precautions so I can properly handle the spider... Oh how my money would be drained to see the beauty of this spider in my own home! It's simple gorgeous and oh the damage from that venom which makes it just deadly gorgeous And it's size is amazing really just looking at how big they can get makes me scream like a fan girl! Arg why must the world be so cruel that I'll have to now watch more spider videos instead of having these beauties...

Or you can just burn em' all in Willow's way?

3 hours ago, Mezukie said:

You know...If spiders weren't super fast spiders, that could crawl fast, spiders wouldn't be half bad...exept they can throw their hairs(spines?) at you and cause an allergic reaction to you...I don't get why the cave spider don't do this?

11 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

pls don't make this like TF2 where people judge you by your main character :D I am scout main.

I'm not judging him by his main, I'm judging what his main would be based on his fascination with spiders :p Pyro is best class

9 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

pls don't make this like TF2 where people judge you by your main character :D I am scout main.

You are WAY too late.  Sorry.

Here's an oldie, but goodie: 

Lately, it's generally looking down on you if you play Wigfrid, though.  But only because we nerfed Willow into oblivion, mostly because of threads like the one above.

And strangely enough, even w/ the changes to Willow and fire in general, people still burn bases to the ground for no reason.  I guess nobody saw that coming....

/shrug

Archived