Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

41 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I'm probably playing way more Risk of Rain than I should.

... Meh, whatever! Road to 100%!

I know that feeling just replace Risk of Rain with Stardew Valley.

Been playing that for the last couple of days and i just can't stop. When i start playing then it's very likely that my session goes all the way till 1 AM or so when i just randomly check my phone to see the clock.

That being said i actually don't shoot for 100% in that game but rather just play it at my own pace. Or as i like to call it MAKE AS MUCH DOSH AS POSSIBLE.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG *remembers there's a thing called copy paste*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 

I LOVE IT :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3

THANK YOU!! :D XD

@LiptonPee I had to make a gif O__O

ROGsparagus-liptonpee.gif

You know it's wierd how lazy or scared some people seem to be in temrs of of doing things in terms of codeing.

I literally made a modification to DS that allows Wigfrid to drink the god forsaken Coffee in less then 5 Minutes. 4 of these where spend on finding the specific file that houses the coe for Coffee. 30 seconds to find the Coffee recipe through a Control F search and then another 30 seconds to switch the Foodtype from Veggie to Meat.

Now i'm no Codewizard all i ever did in terms of Coding is a Crashcourse in Javascript and C++ but I bet even someone who has no idea how this all works could have figured this out once you told them where to look for the specific lines they need to change.

Still at least i can now tick of Modding from my checklist of things i ever wanted to try (not really though if i ever want to make a mod i want to make something substancial and not just change 1 little line of code).

6 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

You know it's wierd how lazy or scared some people seem to be in temrs of of doing things in terms of codeing.

I literally made a modification to DS that allows Wigfrid to drink the god forsaken Coffee in less then 5 Minutes. 4 of these where spend on finding the specific file that houses the coe for Coffee. 30 seconds to find the Coffee recipe through a Control F search and then another 30 seconds to switch the Foodtype from Veggie to Meat.

Now i'm no Codewizard all i ever did in terms of Coding is a Crashcourse in Javascript and C++ but I bet even someone who has no idea how this all works could have figured this out once you told them where to look for the specific lines they need to change.

Still at least i can now tick of Modding from my checklist of things i ever wanted to try (not really though if i ever want to make a mod i want to make something substancial and not just change 1 little line of code).

Archived