Some minor bugs that still aren't fixed

So, after some checking, I have noticed a couple of bugs that have not yet been fixed, very minor bugs, which would explain why nobody bothered with them:

The Water Balloon count is broken, when created, sometimes it shows you have 2 equipped, while in reality you have 4. And on the topic of that, could you guys make equipping more balloon less complicated? You have to remove them from the weapon slot, stack them in the inventory, and then put them back again. Stacking them directly on the weapon slot would not be more easier?

This one is very superficial, is the Wes renderization on the main menu, he is supposed to have his pants above the shirt, but here is inverted:

YYxLiP0.png

Those are the ones I managed to catch a eye on, since a very good time.

• Developer
This one is very superficial, is the Wes renderization on the main menu, he is supposed to have his pants above the shirt, but here is inverted:

Very good catch, you've got a keen eye! That fix will roll out in the next update, in a few days or so. :)

This one is very superficial, is the Wes renderization on the main menu, he is supposed to have his pants above the shirt, but here is inverted: Spoiler
No wonder I thought Wes looked better in dst for a reason...please don't keep it the way it is! D:

Thanks @PeterA, but I would not praise me if I were you, I am a nitpicky bastard when I want to!

@Sportsman180, Huh, you are right, they don't burn even when close to a source of fire, you might prioritize this over Wes's pants, Klei.  :glee:

Look, I'm not saying Peter is actually a robot... but I'm not saying he ISN'T one. And he does keep organic lifeforms on display on his desk as they slowly wither and die...

If they are the hamsters from the rube goldberg machine blink twice.

Look, I'm not saying Peter is actually a robot... but I'm not saying he ISN'T one. And he does keep organic lifeforms on display on his desk as they slowly wither and die...

Does the Canadian Government know about these details? Should we be concerned for other developers well being? Should we alert the authorities into the misbehavings of our beloved PeterA?

So many questions, but there is only one answer I want to know....are these "organic" lifeforms really aliens?

• Developer
Does the Canadian Government know about these details? Should we be concerned for other developers well being? Should we alert the authorities into the misbehavings of our beloved PeterA?

Shhhh! There's... nothing "nefarious" going on here or anything! At all! Aliens? Pfffft, these don't exist. *wink wink* *nudge* *wink*

• Developer
Does the Canadian Government know about these details?

CRA regulations on the subject of employing humanoid robots are less than clear at this time. I'd have to check, but Peter may be officially classified as a photocopier.

Archived