A serious gaming topic for NERDS \(▨_▨¬\)

greenglacier

Do you know if all TES games are available for PC?

Yep, all of them but the Travels games, which were made for mobile phones from over ten years ago, so they're basically lost. Where there's a will, there's a way, though.

You can get Battlespire and Redguard  on GOG, and they come with Arena and Daggerfall for free, but you can also get the latter two from a variety of places; UESP, Bethesda's website, DOS Archives, etc. Buying them on GOG allows them to run by themselves, for lack of better words. Most other versions require you to run the game manually in DOSBox, like the olden days.

You can quickly see in the comments that many have problems running Battlespire and Redguard. It's a bit of a gamble, but they're cheap enough that it's not a large loss; you get three games for buying either one, as mentioned before.

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and Online are all available on Steam, but Morrowind is available on GOG as well. If you did want to play them backwards, I'd suggest skipping Online, or playing it on the side; it'd take a long time to play through that game.

I actually don't play DOTA 2 anymore. After sinking over 700 hours into it I lost interest for a while, and now with my two hour computer time limit I don't have the time to play MOBA's at all. If I decided to pick it up again I could play two, maybe three matches at most if that's all I wanted to do that day. Plus it's been so long I'd have to spend a fair amount of time in bots relearning everything so I wouldn't be an utter embarrassment in a live match.

I've never played LoL, so I wouldn't know how that compares.

I actually don't play DOTA 2 anymore. After sinking over 700 hours into it I lost interest for a while, and now with my two hour computer time limit I don't have the time to play MOBA's at all. If I decided to pick it up again I could play two, maybe three matches at most if that's all I wanted to do that day. Plus it's been so long I'd have to spend a fair amount of time in bots relearning everything so I wouldn't be an utter embarrassment in a live match.

I've never played LoL, so I wouldn't know how that compares.

LoL is objectively better in every conceivable way and here is a list of why

b8

That's understandable. 2 hours per day is not enough for a moba, especially if there's other stuff you want to do with the time.

personally any game that allows me to get up to SHENANIGANS like skyrim, Saint's row series, War for the overworld (new dungeonkeeper) super time force ultra (seriously you'll laugh till one of your butt cheeks LITERALLY falls off...not really literally but still kewl I been gaming since been gaming, I was there for intellivision man! and in 41 years I haven't lost interest yet, Developers always make something new and interesting......now STOPPIT....it's getting damn expensive, stupid new technology, make me buy new graphics cards and expansions so I can play a certain dinosaur game on steam.....ADHD is a helluva thing ain't it?

I've been playing lots of Half Life recently, I got through the first game and it's expansions / side stories. I only stopped playing Half-Life 2 because of a puzzle I got stuck on. The story is really compelling and I found the game to be fun (even though I did end up using a walkthrough). I also like to play Fallout 4 after I preordered it when it was announced, was interested in it by a friend, and played through 3 and NV (3 much more than NV).

I've been playing lots of Half Life recently, I got through the first game and it's expansions / side stories. I only stopped playing Half-Life 2 because of a puzzle I got stuck on. The story is really compelling and I found the game to be fun (even though I did end up using a walkthrough). I also like to play Fallout 4 after I preordered it when it was announced, was interested in it by a friend, and played through 3 and NV (3 much more than NV).

I also loved the Half Life games. Too bad. Gaben can't count to 3.

Anyone played the Mass Effect series? I'm planning to play them soon. Is it worth it?

I've only played 2 but i enjoyed what i played it's not the hardest game but it has some interesting characters and a fairly enjoyable story.

You also can waste multiple hours just flying around and probing planets for materials to upgrade **** or find secret little missions.

I've only played 2 but i enjoyed what i played it's not the hardest game but it has some interesting characters and a fairly enjoyable story.

You also can waste multiple hours just flying around and probing planets for materials to upgrade **** or find secret little missions.

Sounds like a good game : )

Do you know the game Sad ****? It's a weird game that has been banned on the internet and only available on the deeb web by browsers like Tor. I've seen multiple YouTubers play it and I thought they overreact the whole game but no. When I played the game myself I was shocked as well. Give it a go if you dare, for your own responsibility.

post-297964-0-66019300-1452425849_thumb.

Download link.

Do you know the game Sad ****? (that could mean sheet or saythan alike) It's a weird (not as in bob) game that has been banned on the internet (probably for a very good reason) and only available on the deeb web by browsers like Tor (which is the most amazing thing in browserology since Mozilla Firefox). I've seen multiple YouTubers play it (because I have no idea what better to do with my hospital time than to watch disturbing sh*t) and I thought they overreact the whole game but no. When I played the game myself I was shocked as well (that's not better, it's even worse). Give it a go if you dare (yes I'm a bit of an asocial ashole for temping you to do such things), for your own responsibility. (I will now proceed to post a link to the thing of which I just said it's banned and definitely at least pegi15 and don't expect any greater consequences)

This image is ****ing with my screen. I better not click that link, those guys are professionals!

Archived