A serious gaming topic for NERDS \(▨_▨¬\)

greenglacier

I just played this game. It's very cool and furthermore entertaining. Graphics doesn't matter to me if the outcome is still enjoyable *cough* Undertale *cough*

header.jpg?t=1453493352

Between Me and The Night is a surrealist action adventure game that walks the thin path between sanity and madness. Take on the role of a young boy and explore and interact with the mysterious house in which he lives. Solve puzzles around the house to reveal new places, help you overcome the shadows of the night and discover the strange world beyond it's walls. 

7 minutes ago, greenglacier said:

Between Me and The Night is a surrealist action adventure game that walks the thin path between sanity and madness. Take on the role of a young boy and explore and interact with the mysterious house in which he lives.

Definitely not copy-pasted from the official page. 12/12 -GIN

On a more serious note, does this game actually reinforce the idea of video games causing asocial behaviour, or does it suggest the opposite, or is the interpretation open and only correlation is shown?

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Definitely not copy-pasted from the official page. 12/12 -GIN

OFC it is not! Yes it is. I was lazy to write a custom description so why the work :v

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

On a more serious note, does this game actually reinforce the idea of video games causing asocial behaviour, or does it suggest the opposite, or is the interpretation open and only correlation is shown?

Asocial. If you ask me.

Do you know what minesweeper is? Do you like it? I don't, and yet I like this mixture of minesweeper and classic RPG:

Mamono Sweeper

This is a japanese flash game based on the ol' tile hunt, except here your goal is to find monsters (mines) at your level, so you can improve and raise your level to the next one. It's oddly fun!

And yes, it is a really old thing, but so is Minecraft and people still talk about it e_e

2 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

I've been playing too much TF2 and Ark.

Ark doesn't seem to be too much of a promising game. I mean I watched quite a few playthroughs from PewDiePie but nah. I prefer The Forest more. I'm playing it and it really gives off an atmosphere and the creeps.

1 minute ago, greenglacier said:

Ark doesn't seem to be too much of a promising game. I mean I watched quite a few playthroughs from PewDiePie but nah. I prefer The Forest more. I'm playing it and it really gives off an atmosphere and the creeps.

Forest also looks like a damn snoozefest to me.

I mean i watched some YT play it (if you wanna know he's called Gronkh a fairly big German YT) and some friends of mine but eeeeeh i don't know it just can't hold my attention long enought tbh.

I guess i just stick to Don't Starve mostly because it's you know finished because that's another thing of those survival games they are all in Early Acces and some seem to progress really slow (Forest from a couple of months looks just like Forest today tbh). Otherwise the only one of those games i actually have any kind of interest in is Subnautica mostly because it tries to do something new and interesting instead of regurgitate a formula that has been run into the ground.

2 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Forest also looks like a damn snoozefest to me.

I mean i watched some YT play it (if you wanna know he's called Gronkh a fairly big German YT) and some friends of mine but eeeeeh i don't know it just can't hold my attention long enought tbh.

I guess i just stick to Don't Starve mostly because it's you know finished because that's another thing of those survival games they are all in Early Acces and some seem to progress really slow (Forest from a couple of months looks just like Forest today tbh). Otherwise the only one of those games i actually have any kind of interest in is Subnautica mostly because it tries to do something new and interesting instead of regurgitate a formula that has been run into the ground.

56ad3b6c0f318_yourexplanationishighlylog

55 minutes ago, Adura said:

Anyone got a Saga 2-like game they could recommend?

Too bad. I don't ;-;

Just now, MenaAthena said:

I'm gonna have to keep my eye on Slime Rancher. It looks really cute and fun, but it's also in early access and seems like I'd get bored of it quickly at this stage. I don't think it's worth paying $20 for just yet.

Same here. From what i saw it looks so damn adorable to the point where i can feel the diabetees building up but there is just not enought going on atm to warrant that 20 bucks pricetag.

I guess only time will tell.

4 hours ago, Mr.P said:

Same here. From what i saw it looks so damn adorable to the point where i can feel the diabetees building up but there is just not enought going on atm to warrant that 20 bucks pricetag.

I guess only time will tell.

4 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

I'm gonna have to keep my eye on Slime Rancher. It looks really cute and fun, but it's also in early access and seems like I'd get bored of it quickly at this stage. I don't think it's worth paying $20 for just yet.

It really does seem to be cute and fun.
Thanks for the suggestion guys.
56afc6b5b8c27_piratewalk.gif.44d524e8cb8

I Did play for the last week , well Half-life (1)  just ... ahhh with "friends" (O-o) 

Anyway its called "Sven-Coop"  (that was an mod for "Half-Life (1)"

header.jpg?t=1454109786        "Sven-Coop" , is an mod *cough* *cough* a game.

the mod *cough* *cough* game .. is based of Half-Life(1) that basically this mod .. game* is the whole game plus the DLC's , any way this game is very funny if you playing with friends , lets say i and my own real life friend played this using an lan server and then - He spawned in the male toilets (we both were two fat guards) , and well i spawned in the female toilets , and when i entered he was just sitting on my face ...

anyway the best part their is some broken animations because its Half-Life(1) , however its not bad its funny  

Spoiler

if you press "Right Ctrl" + repeating pressing A+B

you will get a very funny animation but too make sure you jump .

Lets say even if Half-life(1) is old this mod *cough* *cough* Game .. (this is annoying , i dont know if its even an mod or a game right now ;-;) it's FREE and no it has no Ad's (in case you asking) , its very fun even without friends and it has some great community maps , that game is great if you looking to laugh a bit here and their and too enjoy an not too hard game and too for CO-OP ing with your friends or strangers.

So i recommend this game , if you have friends and even if you not an fan of Half-Life(1) games , its great .

and i sure if you played some of Klei's games you will sure like this one too 

How The Game Runs for an bad computer (Like windows XP from 2001) in case you asking:

The game will run perfect on your PC no lags will run clean cause computers from 2001 sure can handle this.  

and yes ? your School Sh*%yy computers can run it?-? , in case you asking i guess

2 minutes ago, Mack18853 said:

its like joy, man

once you take your first hit of it, you cant go back

MOBAs in general are very rewarding once you put in all the time and effort it take to git gud ya srub. It's usually the work it takes that turns people off before they really even play that much though.

Archived