A serious gaming topic for NERDS \(▨_▨¬\)

greenglacier

23 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

SUPER HOT

ULTRA HOT

HOT LAVA

(Finally I know what that game is)

Gotta say from just looking at the picture and reading i got no clue what to expect really. I mean it probably won't just be a major version of "The Floor is Hot Lava" cause that would be to easy.

So yeah gotta wait and see what is cooking there maybe something for me again since Invisible Inc didn't really appeal to me.

So finally got some dosh and was able to buy Factorio and tbh i'm having a blast. Setting up production lines tinkering around on how to produce my stuff in the most efficent way is a lot of fun.

Like i had a problem that my Ironproduction was just to slow for the demand i have in that stuff so i had to rebuild my Smelting setup and redirect my ore and coal over there just to get it working. Then there is the thing with Automaticly making the Science Packs you need for better tech. Sure Pack 1 is so stupidly easy to make since it requires only a bit of Iron and Copper but Pack 2 is where things get interesting and i haven't even touched pack 3 yet (needs Batterys what means i have to start looking into Oilprocessing).

Still i love having to do all those tasks and tinkering around on how i can produce ressource X in a more effiecient way so i can make more from Ressoruce Y. Only thing that bothers me atm are the Biters (the enemys in the game) so maybe if i do a new map i set them to peacefull so i don't have to run around and fix 1 little spot in my Conveyor Belts that they destroyed.

31 minutes ago, greenglacier said:

Really ******.m4a
Factorio%20mega%20mine2.png
That sure looks fun.

Looks like a pretty old version at least from the UI and such

20160312190142_1.thumb.jpg.d58c814c64d74

This is maybe a bit better basicly something i made recently.

Mostly a Miningoutpost for getting more Iron but i also had a patch of Coal next to it so i decided that i use that Coal to make Ammo while i'm at it and make the outpost a bit more self sufficient. So basicly 3 of the Miners here fuel the 2 Furnaces at the upper half what then feed the Ironplates into 2 Factories that then make basic Ammo out of it (because advanced one needs Steel and Copperplates and i don't have the patience to set up that buisness) and then put it on a Conveyorbelt that ships it all around the outpost and to every Turret i got.

Hardest part was probably the Train you see leaving at the top because the Trainstation system isn't really easy to understand but now i got it to work and now this train automaticly goes to this outpost collects a bunch of Iron and then goes back to my base where i unload it and then feed the Ironore to the mainproduction.

Archived