A serious gaming topic for NERDS \(▨_▨¬\)

greenglacier

I subbed around 6 million and watched him change. I liked his horror playthroughs a lot but nowadays I rarely check him out, hoping he has some horror. I also like his weird stuff online series. 

DId his comentary at least improve over the years? Last time i saw a PDP video was like 4 or 5 years ago and around that time he was still the screaching idiot with a buttload of dumb voices for inanimate objects.

Also i sure hope he cut away the R**p Jokes. If there was one thing that always annoyed me about him it where those extremly tasteless jokes.

DId his comentary at least improve over the years? Last time i saw a PDP video was like 4 or 5 years ago and around that time he was still the screaching idiot with a buttload of dumb voices for inanimate objects.   Also i sure hope he cut away the R**p Jokes. If there was one thing that always annoyed me about him it where those extremly tasteless jokes.

Nope. 

Nope. 

Well thanks for the headsup at least i know to still avoid his channel like the plague (Small heads up i have nothing against Felix Kjellberg as a person i just can't stand the Pewdiepie persona)

So any other good gaming channels to recommend while whe are at the subject of that stuff?

Personally picks

BrainscratchCommentaries

HellfireComms

Tears of Grace (and to a certaint extend TomatoGaming but you have been warned)

ZetaPlays

just a small list of Gamingchannels i tend to watch on the regular.

Well thanks for the headsup at least i know to still avoid his channel like the plague (Small heads up i have nothing against Felix Kjellberg as a person i just can't stand the Pewdiepie persona)

So any other good gaming channels to recommend while whe are at the subject of that stuff?

Personally picks

BrainscratchCommentaries

HellfireComms

ZetaPlays

_sips used to be good. For some reason the whole yogscast is just doing sponsored videos now.

Personally picks

BrainscratchCommentaries

HellfireComms

ZetaPlays

Ty.

post-297964-0-00348900-1452457101.jpg

OI!

TearOfGrace, that guy is pretty awesome, his commentary is good, and the editing skills are sick.

My pick :

Northernlion(AKA Mr Egg)

KateLovelymomo(Kate for short)

Muselk(Muscle K if you can't pronounce it, it's Mews-elk)

LeafyIsHere(Reptilian Brotherhood, HISSSS)

And Pewds, i used to watch him, but his content, they are just not funny anymore, please notice that i have nothing against PewDiePie, but, it's just not funny anymore.

LeafyIsHere

I had always wondered why does he have such high views against the fact he only does commentary with some CS runaround videos and then I tried to focus what he was trying to say. His perspective is similar to a quite few of intelligent gamers and they watch him.

Even though I like him, his voice irritates me. The very same reason I don't watch Videogame Dunkey.

I don't always watch let's players, but when I do, I watch Markiplier and GTLive.

In all seriousness, I don't really watch that many let's plays. Every now and then I'll get the urge to binge watch let's plays, but I mostly watch reviewers, theorists, and random game facts.

PeanutButterGamer (who also has a lp channel)

ProJared (who also has a lp channel)

Space Hamster

Brutalmoose

Jordan Underneath (who really needs more recognition IMO. I can usually count on his videos for good insight and a good laugh. I get excited every time a video by him pops up in my feed.)

That One Videogamer

Caddicarus

The Game Theorists

LORE

Extra Credits (really helpful stuff on game design and even a history series)

And if you're still looking for more let's players my little brother likes to watch ZackScottGames, who's pretty clean; he doesn't swear or make a lot of inappropriate jokes.

• Developer

Ooooh! Jordan Underneath!! RIP Jumpscare Kirby.

CoryxKenshin, RaedWulfGamer, Mattshea, DAGames, Peanut Butter Gamer, Jontron, VanossGaming, PewDiePie, The Game Theorists, Markiplier and of course Jordan Underneath are the main Youtubers I watch. Plus some other Brazilian Youtubers.

These are all nice.

Also, have you guys heard about Wick? It seems to be a mighty nice horror game! Its like a Slender game, but harder and with a story!

I had always wondered why does he have such high views against the fact he only does commentary with some CS runaround videos and then I tried to focus what he was trying to say. His perspective is similar to a quite few of intelligent gamers and they watch him.

Even though I like him, his voice irritates me. The very same reason I don't watch Videogame Dunkey.

He tells stories, rant, etc.

14 hours ago, greenglacier said:

The question is: Whynaut?

Because it doesn't add any new mechanics or anything, but it makes the game look less good?

Oh, wait, it's not the full game, and it's not just changing it to 3D graphics. It's being used for some fan game thingy, where the 3D apparently figures into the plot. Never mind; that sounds more reasonable.

2 minutes ago, Sporb said:

Because it doesn't add any new mechanics or anything, but it makes the game look less good?

Oh, wait, it's not the full game, and it's not just changing it to 3D graphics. It's being used for some fan game thingy, where the 3D apparently figures into the plot. Never mind; that sounds more reasonable.

tumblr_lpyj96P1Qt1qgiufi.png

I just played a free game called Missing Translation (also on Steam). Let me tell you, this game will crack your head at first.

The game consists of five different riddles: four logic-based ones as you'd expect them from just about any "puzzle" type game, alongside one exploration-based one, that being communication with the foreign people. Unlike the logic-based riddles, the communication riddle doesn't have a clear end, but not a lot of content either (which isn't very sad considering the game's brevity).

Some scenes from the trailer aren't actually in the game. They might get implemented later, similiarly to the third and fourth classroom, which are supposed to become teasers or references to other games.

All in all, it's a nice way to feel "not stupid, just misunderstood". Try it if you got a couple of hours to burn!

11 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I just played a free game called Missing Translation (also on Steam). Let me tell you, this game will crack your head at first.

The game consists of five different riddles: four logic-based ones as you'd expect them from just about any "puzzle" type game, alongside one exploration-based one, that being communication with the foreign people. Unlike the logic-based riddles, the communication riddle doesn't have a clear end, but not a lot of content either (which isn't very sad considering the game's brevity).

Some scenes from the trailer aren't actually in the game. They might get implemented later, similiarly to the third and fourth classroom, which are supposed to become teasers or references to other games.

All in all, it's a nice way to feel "not stupid, just misunderstood". Try it if you got a couple of hours to burn!

Okay. I'll try.

56a28ae7add2e_baldglaceboobs.png.65cd0aa

Archived