Don't Starve: Resumptus

I cheated with gradients. Anyway, I have got to get started on a paper...bleh...

@Mobbstar: Nope, Maxwell is no longer on the throne, he's out roaming on the island somewhere probably running into more trouble than he should be. 

post-701470-0-70610400-1447469345_thumb.

post-701470-0-70610400-1447469345_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 12

Thank you. 

While Winona would become stronger at dusk and at night, she is definitely not immune to the sanity loss of the darkness or the monsters. Since she is forced to survive the daylight, her hat is the only thing that protects her completely from the sun, if she were to lose it she'd begin overheating a.k.a burning up in the daylight.

The reason for the sanity loss in the darkness; this video is my best explanation:

Spongebob - Advanced Darkness - YouTube

Okay, cool! 

One more question: you said "protects her completely", so would a Parasol/Straw Hat/something similar help her at all, or is it only her hat that does anything at all?

Okay, cool! 

One more question: you said "protects her completely", so would a Parasol/Straw Hat/something similar help her at all, or is it only her hat that does anything at all?

Straw Hats/Parasols/Umbrella's would provide protection but they are temporary since each item only lasts for a certain amount of time.

• Like 1

The Bush Hat does not have a durability. So all you got to do ist craft one. The only downside are a questionable fashion sense and jokes like: Hey are those berries or bloodstains of your victims?

The bush hat wouldn't really protect Winona from the sun. It would protect her from enemy attacks but not from the sun.

Albert Alter (I'm a fan of the Fate anime series). Corrupted by the shadows; his values blackened by Them, this enigmatic being stalks the wilds like a wolf, looking for his next kill. He is apathetic to your pleas for mercy, though on rare occasions he may give it to you as if some part of his former self still remains within him. 

Pray you don't run into him. 

post-701470-0-86488700-1447558440_thumb.

post-701470-0-86488700-1447558440_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 11

Unfortunately end of the semester stuff has come up, so there probably won't be any updates today or tomorrow. Sorry.

But I do have a question,

would it be bad of me to use Albert in another comic? (Don't worry, Rusumptus isn't ending) He'd probably have a different last name and all. I know this is kind of a dumb question, but I am honestly a little odd about these things. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

Unfortunately end of the semester stuff has come up, so there probably won't be any updates today or tomorrow. Sorry.

But I do have a question,

would it be bad of me to use Albert in another comic? (Don't worry, Rusumptus isn't ending) He'd probably have a different last name and all. I know this is kind of a dumb question, but I am honestly a little odd about these things. 

Do you mean you'd want the same character in a different story (pre- or sequel)?

Or do you mean you'd want the same persona in an alternate environment (if that makes sense)?

Either case, "it's your character".

Do you mean you'd want the same character in a different story (pre- or sequel)?

Or do you mean you'd want the same persona in an alternate environment (if that makes sense)?

Either case, "it's your character".

Same character, different story altogether. 

The bush hat wouldn't really protect Winona from the sun. It would protect her from enemy attacks but not from the sun.

What if it was like protection from wetness, where different items give a different percentage of protection from accrued sogginess and there's several equippable items that are slightly waterproof (a lot of hats have 20% wetness protection) but few that give more than that? Her own hat would be 100% sunproof and everlasting, an umbrella would probably be about the same and the Straw Hat might be slightly less but in RoG they both decay from use, the Pretty Parasol might be about as effective at keeping the sun off as it is for the rain, and other hats with brims like the Top Hat or Beekeeper Hat could give marginal sun protection.

post-701470-0-63754700-1448062910_thumb.

Guess they won't need to go for the eyes after all but this also means that Wilson isn't far behind. So what could happen when they meet face to face? (Actually I could use some ideas since I don't have a lot myself except a tearful hug or the two breaking out in a fight. I'm leaning towards the latter)

@Theinsanefruitloop Thank you!

post-701470-0-63754700-1448062910_thumb.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 11

(I'm 100% expecting a fight, or Wilson to just turn around and sneak away, either getting caught and dragged back to camp or successfully sneaking and disappearing for thee days to farm gold/reeds/something science-y while having an internal meltdown, to everyone's confusion, forcing Albert to explain all the relevant details.)

I love Albert's face in the second to last panel.

• Like 1