Don't Starve: Resumptus

9 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

deathtohounds.png

Warly has the ability to make monster meat safe to eat. The tables have turned...

Oh? How's that? :0
I haven't gotten him unlocked yet so I don't know what stuff he can cook and how. :'D

12 minutes ago, osmRhodey said:

Oh? How's that? :0
I haven't gotten him unlocked yet so I don't know what stuff he can cook and how. :'D

Warly comes with his own portable crock pot and is able to make four recipes specific to him. One recipe is called Monster Tartare which is based on Steak Tartare, a near raw dish consisting of lightly seared or raw pieces of steak and served with raw onions, and raw egg. Warly uses monster meat and is able to make it safe for characters to eat. 

• Like 1

Just now, Quoth143 said:

Warly comes with his own portable crock pot and is able to make four recipes specific to him. One recipe is called Monster Tartare which is based on Steak Tartare, a near raw dish consisting of lightly seared or raw pieces of steak and served with raw onions, and raw egg. Warly uses monster meat and is able to make it safe for characters to eat. 

Huh! That's neato! Better than my recipes of dragonpies and stuff all consisting of mostly sticks. Or fishsticks with monster meat fish and a stick...i feel i embody woodie at this rate...sticks for everything
But that's super cool. I could see why it'd be better too and not lower sanity. It just has better presentation and stuff :D

Last Panel, GoH Wilson!!!!! ACK!! So the GoH's are the forms the Survivors took on when they become the Puppet Masters!! O__O They become more Dapper!! *gasps*

O__O

Wendy in her Pink dress... a stark contrast to her demeanor... death in the form of beauty!!

*chalks one up again for the Wendy faction*

• Developer
31 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Last Panel, GoH Wilson!!!!! ACK!! So the GoH's are the forms the Survivors took on when they become the Puppet Masters!! O__O They become more Dapper!! *gasps*

O__O

Wendy in her Pink dress... a stark contrast to her demeanor... death in the form of beauty!!

That would explain why Wes gets so smug-like.

He got past Adventure Mode. He has all the rights to brag.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

O__O

He's a guest to Them

Only the honour-y-est of guests get to sit on the fancy chair

Edited by chosenbap
Hit send too early
  • Like 1