Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

And also a nice character to write quotes for .-.

Dunno why I like to write Wendy and Wolfgang quotes so much...

You can get away with almost anything with them and they're fun XD also, I just quoted your 2090th post! O__O Give me a cookie O__O

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Battal said:

Loving the comic, but I don't find Wendy very...Wendy-ey.  She talks normally, gets freaked out when she should get freaked out, relieved when she should get relieved, etc, and...that's not really her character.  She's cold and emotionless to pretty much everything, and all her lines are overdramatic and drawn out.  For instance, instead of "It's completely used up" instead use "Its vital energies have been drained" or something like that.

Wendy's character has been a little difficult for me to nail (I haven't played her that much). I'll work on trying to get her to act more Wendy-ish. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Wendy's character has been a little difficult for me to nail (I haven't played her that much). I'll work on trying to get her to act more Wendy-ish. 

I don't mind, I actually like the way you've done her so far. I guess it wouldn't hurt to change her a little to match her actual character more but I'm not sure how that'll work for the most recent situation.

Also, you should play as her. I recently had a good run with her (and Abigail), lasted through that Winter. However when I loaded it (yesterday, I think) the game was like "f**k you, you've had enough fun" and threw me into darkness. I panicked and tried to follow Abigail instead of pull out my torch but Charlie got me in one hit... and I was doing so well...

Oh, sorry about rambling on about irrelevant stuff in your thread ^^' I'm just gonna go hid in that bush now...

• Like 1

At first I was like "Is this part of the comic?" then I looked at the previous parts and was like "oh yeah that's right, that's happening. Also, those pages are coloured" but that won't stop you from using this in the future, right?

It's really good :)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1