Don't Starve: Resumptus

5bd0bdb4e65f8_fifteenyears.thumb.png.a51f6b10bfc7e524a0f7dc8b5a7811c0.png

“Well, I’ll be! Nephews! It’s been so long!”

“It’s great to see you again Uncle!” 

“I don’t understand. You’ve been missing for fifteen years but you look the same as you did when we last saw you.” 

“Hmmm, time must move differently here.” 

(I changed a few bits of info. At some point the brothers will have to tell him all his assets had been liquidated)

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 9
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Is Bobby trying to take a note from Wendy's fashion or did Charlie give her that banshee outfit?

Did Bobbie kick the queen off her throne from the pig hamlet village?:wilson_sneaky:

Even when Webber's tough, he's still precious.

The banshee outfit is Bobbie's new Halloween costume. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

5be20d090b788_magmaalbert.thumb.png.8d003a3cf81ea51e19322b2dd56d8a79.png5be20d0ee8a40_magmabobbie.thumb.png.1625ad0fc22b94381b8123c3ea48aec5.png5be20d15e25b6_magmajack.thumb.png.3c1aa8746d0d9fa2cb3ea9ed78a33dbe.png

Imagine if the next event after the Gorge had a rubber hose animation theme:

5be20d1c2ca9d_rubberhosebobbieandwx.thumb.png.420bc82a3836d9b456d4dc169a964ba9.png

Are those forge skins for Bobbie, Albert & Jack? Regardless, I need them, especially the Scythe.

I wonder what that event would be like... maybe you would have to act out some randomized cartoon for a benevolent being.

Edited by EragonSaphira
  • Like 1

The new magma skins seem to be going for a oriental touch but I like what you did for your original characters. Jack's outfit feels like a sibling to Wilson's attire.

Yay! Fleischer/U.B. Werks inspired skins would be fun. Kind of a art shift but it'd be fun.:wilson_smile:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

opprtunity.thumb.png.158377379dec384290b1f248af6c1687.png

Sooo...you can steal the deed to the Slanty Shack in Hamlet when the Mayor falls asleep at night...scot-free. 

Or if you kill him, but I mean, everyone in the town will hate you for your actions :) 

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 4:53 PM, Quoth143 said:

Imagine if the next event after the Gorge had a rubber hose animation theme:

That would certainly be interesting. It suits Bobbie particularly well.

Also, I really like your Magmatic skins! They're so detailed.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Auspice said:

That would certainly be interesting. It suits Bobbie particularly well.

Also, I really like your Magmatic skins! They're so detailed.  

Thank you!

Actually, Bobbie was partially inspired by Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit, though Jessica isn't part of the era of Rubber hose animation. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Actually, Bobbie was partially inspired by Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit, though Jessica isn't part of the era of Rubber hose animation.

Oooh, I see the resemblance. I don't know much about the Rubber House era - I'm all about the modern things heh

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 4:42 PM, minespatch said:

Wickerbottom using her smarts among a town of... Equally intelligent pigs- I think. Do the other stores work the same? I haven't stayed inside a building at night.

I stayed in a building one night (it was night time and raining) and the pig in the shop went to sleep so I'd say so. I wonder if I can steal shop supplies the same way :thinking:

• Like 3