Don't Starve: Resumptus

On 10/3/2018 at 6:10 PM, Thaumic Writer said:

I would say a new boss, but it would probably need 12 separate attacks, one for each possible 'phase'. (The Friendly Scarecrow has twelve faces that change each day.) 

Edit: I meant 15, not 12.latest?cb=20161028142807

I'd be down for that!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 1:08 AM, Quoth143 said:

What happens when you give a Friendly Scarecrow nightmare fuel?

5a1b2ec09e285_Starversonpigmanroad.png.57d70e3eaceb4664610d340474c4d832.pngHe takes you to the Maxwell under the ruins to find brains..

I like the use of blue in the piece. Klei animators use more of a umbre red so it's a interesting contrast. Also, when are clipboards going to be in the game?:wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

I just noticed something. There are actually 13 faces for the scarecrow (I miscounted twice) and there are 13 playable characters.

It is my belief that these are...

(Drumroll here)

Completely unrelated!

Also, is it possible to suggest things to be drawn here, or is everything here decided by Quoth143?

Also, if they are related, then maybe they corrolate somehow to, well, failures maybe? There is a 'Charlie' face, which is Maxwell's failure, because he got her trapped in the constant and turned into the Grue.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Thaumic Writer said:

I just noticed something. There are actually 13 faces for the scarecrow (I miscounted twice) and there are 13 playable characters.

It is my belief that these are...

(Drumroll here)

Completely unrelated!

Also, is it possible to suggest things to be drawn here, or is everything here decided by Quoth143?

Also, if they are related, then maybe they corrolate somehow to, well, failures maybe? There is a 'Charlie' face, which is Maxwell's failure, because he got her trapped in the constant and turned into the Grue.

I don't know tbh, they do more or less seem rather unrelated since two of those faces also portray Webber (or at least a spider) and Deerclops. 

On 10/4/2018 at 1:10 PM, Thaumic Writer said:

I would say a new boss, but it would probably need 12 separate attacks, one for each possible 'phase'. (The Friendly Scarecrow has twelve faces that change each day.) 

That 3rd one is still terrifying. I could be sucked into that gooey maw before I get a chance to defeat it ^^;

On 10/6/2018 at 3:09 PM, minespatch said:

Also, when are clipboards going to be in the game?

When my dupe OC, Victor, escapes the asteroid and crash lands in the Constant XD

Seriously though, if clipboards became a thing, I would make a DS version of Victor >u<

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Seriously though, if clipboards became a thing, I would make a DS version of Victor >u<

Two things:

1: What is a clipboard in terms of DST? The use of the word seems familiar... something to do with mods?

B: Are you a modder DragonMage?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EragonSaphira said:

Two things:

1: What is a clipboard in terms of DST? The use of the word seems familiar... something to do with mods?

B: Are you a modder DragonMage?

1. There's probably a mod out there that adds simple items to the game but from a gameplay perspective, it's probably almost useless... on the other hand, we could also use it as a checklist of things to get before winter. Ooh now I think it's a good idea >u>

2. No I am not. If I were, I'd have a couple mods released already (maybe more) honestly I just can't code by myself and have horribly short attention spans (and time management skills).

Anyway, I don't want to clutter up this art thread with anymore random off-topic talk. Though ever since I brought it up, I want to make a DS version of Victor >u<

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2018 at 6:42 PM, Quoth143 said:

I figure if they make a clipboard it'd probably use a piece of wood. 

Or a board... and maybe papyrus.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:22 AM, Quoth143 said:

Taffy fights:

"I'm older!"

"Well I'm taller!"

That's just unfair. I'm brother does the same thing >u<

1 hour ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Wait, you go to jail! Te entire time I thought they where trying to murder me!

No. You don't go to jail. And I think I need to add a disclaimer for these posts. 

Edited by Quoth143
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

vandals.thumb.png.c699c31c9a92c36fa9d358272d7dac82.png

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

No. You don't go to jail. And I think I need to add a disclaimer for these posts. 

Okay, you almost made me feel confused for a second. The guards didn't arrest me for jaywalking so I felt pretty safe. Though... It does inspire me to have Wilson go Bambi-eyed in a drawing saying "Please don't arrest me".:wilson_ecstatic:

Though I can see the flower picking being a problem if it was in front of one of a piggies property.

Cute drawing nonetheless.

18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

cutie.thumb.png.e8432b1a85eb655bac7bca0765df008e.png

You too have encountered the cuteness of the Pogs. We have been blessed in its presence.:wilson_sneaky:

Dammit that thing reminds me of my cat.

I'm not sure what Bobby's thought of cats are but Pogs are like the best of both worlds, cat and dog hybrid.Like a sandfox of some kind.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

Okay, you almost made me feel confused for a second. The guards didn't arrest me for jaywalking so I felt pretty safe. Though... It does inspire me to have Wilson go Bambi-eyed in a drawing saying "Please don't arrest me".:wilson_ecstatic:

Though I can see the flower picking being a problem if it was in front of one of a piggies property.

Cute drawing nonetheless.

You too have encountered the cuteness of the Pogs. We have been blessed in its presence.:wilson_sneaky:

Dammit that thing reminds me of my cat.

I'm not sure what Bobby's thought of cats are but Pogs are like the best of both worlds, cat and dog hybrid.Like a sandfox of some kind.

Bobbie doesn't mind cats. Her allergy unfortunately makes it hard to be around them. Pogs are the best of both worlds.

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 1:44 PM, Quoth143 said:

cutie.thumb.png.e8432b1a85eb655bac7bca0765df008e.pnglasers.thumb.png.d7127a51666a89887c50946b564c2935.png

The Don't Starve: Hamlet beta has given me new doodle ideas. 

The pogs are the cutest DS creature I've ever laid eyes upon. Now, the Pugalisk... not so much.

I need to know what happenes when the iron hulk head, ribs, claws, and legs come together. I wouldn't be surprised if a giant, robotic, laser wielding boss came into existence.

And that look on Wilson's face though. XD

5bcf637d937a7_familyreunion.thumb.png.711c660813c64ce3f6c28c4fa78c9d26.png

It’s a family reunion! Again!

The Higgsbury brothers were only ten and nine when Warbucks went on one of his infamous adventures and was never heard from again. 

His mansion was eventually auctioned off and his fortune, given that he never really put anyone in his will, was dispersed among the relatives. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1