Smells Like Post - Undertale Thread

Morgan17

On 1/29/2016 at 5:09 PM, Pyromailmann said:
Spoiler

Aw, I was kinda hoping Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans was Megalovania backwards or something. Toby Fox has done something kinda like that before... I guess.

Also, have people seen (heard?) this fan remix album? It's, uh, pretty cool: https://determination-ut.bandcamp.com/releases

I've been reluctant to read too much of this thread for fear of spoilers, so I don't know if it's already been discussed.

8 hours ago, Sporb said:

Aw, I was kinda hoping Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans was Megalovania backwards or something. Toby Fox has done something kinda like that before... I guess.

Well, Megalovania and Oh My... are both songs Toby Fox made for the Homestuck Comic series. There was little change in both songs for Megalovania and Oh My... and it's possible that there are many others.

(P.S I don't read Homestuck, I have a friend who does. Don't kill me, Weirdo.)

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

Help this dog take over the internet by copying and pasting this dog everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
█░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
█░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
█░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

Help this dog take over the internet by copying and pasting this dog everywhere.

nope.jpg.51a32f761583c29b366a80569857dea

We already got enought copy and paste memes we don't need more of them.

44 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

No. Death by Glamour and Oh my... are two different songs in the soundtrack.

Fine, I don't consider the intro bit as an individual song (eventhough it's a seperate track in the soundtrack, which does not imply the word song anywhere so I can justify my stubborness). If you do, feel free to do so, I don't mind.

12 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Well, Megalovania and Oh My... are both songs Toby Fox made for the Homestuck Comic series. There was little change in both songs for Megalovania and Oh My... and it's possible that there are many others.

(P.S I don't read Homestuck, I have a friend who does. Don't kill me, Weirdo.)

Er, I meant that he had done at least one song where there was kinda an Easter egg if you played it in reverse. I guess I was mainly thinking of English, which is roughly the same backwards as forwards.

11 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

I am honestly getting a bit tired of all the undertale references and stuff. They are everywhere! 

Not saying it's bad, but it gets repetitive and boring to see "Bad times" or "X fills you with DETERMINATION" everywhere 

I'm getting a little tired too, especially of the "You're gonna have a bad time"

BUT I CAN'T STOP MAKING THEM

HELP ME

Just now, Mobbstar said:

* But nobody came...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Developer
Just now, MenaAthena said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

14 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

I am honestly getting a bit tired of all the undertale references and stuff. They are everywhere! 

Not saying it's bad, but it gets repetitive and boring to see "Bad times" or "X fills you with DETERMINATION" everywhere 

Hearing Alphys' opinion on anime fills you with DETERMINATION

Hearing DwerBomb's opinion on DETERMINATION fills you with DETERMINATION.

Archived