Smells Like Post - Undertale Thread

Morgan17

Just now, Mack18853 said:

DETERMINATION fills DETERMINATION with DETERMINATION

Howdetermination!

I'm Determinaty.

Determinaty the determination.

You're determined to the undetermination, aren' tcha?

Golly, determination must be so determined.

Determination ought to teachermine you how determinathings determine around heremination!

I determine determined oldetermined me will have to dotermine.

Readitermination? Heremination we go!

On dayterminations like theseminations, determinations like determinatiou shouldeterminedly determinaburn in dethellmination.

A dogermination thaterminedly can peterminate othermination dogerminations?!

Determination isn't even a word anymore. Because it is every wordetermination

I'm not putting a spoiler warning, don't even yell at me for spoilers, it'd be wasting time.

So, we all know that Omega/Photoshop Flowey has 6 souls inside him, and that his' face is displayed on a monitor while you fight him. But are the faces on the screen while you fight him (not the 6 hearts/souls) supposed to be Flowey's face as he's fighting you because he has 6 human souls so the face looks human or are the faces each human's face when they were alive?

I don't think so.  Flowey doesn't turn humanoid before the fight, when he already has the souls.  And the face is of the same person, so I don't think it's the souls themselves.  Probably just something to scare the sh*t out of the player.

2 hours ago, Mack18853 said:

i feel like undertale's getting a little old nowadays. it's overreferenced and i'm starting to get a little tired of seeing undertale everywhere i go

It's the Frozen effect. Everyone loved it and then shortly after were sick of it because it was fricking everywhere.

Archived