Smells Like Post - Undertale Thread

Morgan17

How about some Undertale X Steven Universe? But this time, on 3 different point of views!! (1) Sans, (2) Frisk, (3) Chara... and they're even made by different people... it's a conversation~

I know you're made o-o-o-o-of lo-o-o-o-ove~

Chara Responds:

Spoiler

Holding on...

Chara (Evil) Responds...

She sounds like BeeMo O__O
Steven Universe X Undertale X Adventure Time

Actual Garnet and Sans Duet:

Spoiler

O__O

EDIT: Oh, I didn't know @Mobbstar posted the song too...

1 hour ago, Asparagus said:

How about some Undertale X Steven Universe? But this time, on 3 different point of views!! (1) Sans, (2) Frisk, (3) Chara... and they're even made by different people... it's a conversation~

I know you're made o-o-o-o-of lo-o-o-o-ove~

Chara Responds:

Hidden Content

Actual Garnet and Sans Duet:

Hidden Content

O__O

EDIT: Oh, I didn't know @Mobbstar posted the song too...

i cant stand it ;-;

So apparently Underswap is a thing....

Spoiler

Grillby and Muffet

Spoiler

Sans & Papyrus

Spoiler

Temmie and....Flowey?

I mean, I was expecting Annoying Dog and Temmie or Flowey and Gaster instead, but okay.

Do you think I should do the neutral ending before getting the true pacifist ending? I'm at the Asgore fight, and I discovered I'm actually on the neutral path and I need to go back and visit Alphys again before I can get the true pacifist ending. The pacifist ending probably has a bigger impact if I do the neutral one first, but... I'm not sure I want to do it. I don't want to leave all the monsters trapped underground forever with no hope, even though I'll just reset and leave them with the happy ending.

4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

In my opinion, you should do Neutral first. I think it makes the True Pacifist ending much more... "feel-y".

But I'll be leaving them to DIE

in a HOLE

with no HOPE

I mean, yeah, I' d reset and make everything better, but I still would have done it :<

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

I took a look at Asgore's page on the wiki because my "die so many times that Asgore stops fighting out of sheer distraught of how many times he's killed" plan didn't seem to be working. I just wanted to see how to beat him, but I ended up reading just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit too much. Now I know one of the major OH SNAP moments.

Serves me right for cheating I suppose.

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

I took a look at Asgore's page on the wiki because my "die so many times that Asgore stops fighting out of sheer distraught of how many times he's killed" plan didn't seem to be working. I just wanted to see how to beat him, but I ended up reading just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit too much. Now I know one of the major OH SNAP moments.

Serves me right for cheating I suppose.

*shoves knife into your hands*

*hands you a fight button*

Have fun.

Archived