Before people start saying it´s too OP, let me explain:

I am sick and tired of noobs coming to my god damned fridge and taking all my food. It sucks. 

If poisoned food was an actual mechanic, people would stop just stealing random people´s food all willy-nilly and actually think twice before touching anything that´s not their´s.

I totally agree, poison food is a great idea. I know that poison is in shipwrecked, but maybe TTA will bring another type of poison? How I imagine it is that we'll be able to craft a poison vial and poison food by right-clicking, however there would be no visual or textual indication of a food being toxic other than remembering which one you poisoned. And if say, a poisoned berry is stacked on other berries, each berry would retain a little bit of poison.

I totally agree, poison food is a great idea. I know that poison is in shipwrecked, but maybe TTA will bring another type of poison? How I imagine it is that we'll be able to craft a poison vial and poison food by right-clicking, however there would be no visual or textual indication of a food being toxic other than remembering which one you poisoned. And if say, a poisoned berry is stacked on other berries, each berry would retain a little bit of poison.

If someone ate a couple of the barely poisoned berries it would be fine, but if they ate the entire stack they would die? :o GENIUS!!

What I really want is expansion on the abilities of the wanabe Scientist Wilson, He is shown making a Vial of something and feeding a chicken,

He can make some sort of Concoctions that can be put on food that will cause anyone who eats it get Sanity, Hunger, Health taken out or instead given full, Increase or Decrease speed/damage, Give full Heat or Cold, Cause excess sweating that makes everything slippery in their hands like when full wet etc....

That would be real cool and he would make those Concoctions in a similar way as food is made in a Crockpot but with more chance of randomness

:juggling:

Yeah, that can be problem...hmmm..How about a Metal chest then?

made out of steel wool, can only be broken with full 100 Hammer blows...Similar to Moon Wall

I think that´s OP to be honest...I´m not the biggest fan of un-destructible structures, there´s a reason Moon Rock is a bit rare.

Also I can see assholes just holding Ctrl - f and breaking it down eventually with their hands., but I think poison would just be better. A new mechanic. Something new to play with. Also, imagine all the cools traps you could make. 

Superb idea OP, but what about this:

Upon entering the world, each player is greeted with the message "are u grifer?!"

Obviously griefers are clever and nefarious, so they'll lie and say no. Therefore, anyone who replies in the negative will have 1,000 dragonflies spawned on them. Not even super leet hackers can deal with 1,000 dragonflies. Problem solved. 

Superb idea OP, but what about this:

Upon entering the world, each player is greeted with the message "are u grifer?!"

Obviously griefers are clever and nefarious, so they'll lie and say no. Therefore, anyone who replies in the negative will have 1,000 dragonflies spawned on them. Not even super leet hackers can deal with 1,000 dragonflies. Problem solved. 

Yeah and don't forget Magma pools few inches apart around alll the map

dexter-s-hair-is-on-fire-o.gif

A really nice idea it can be used not only to guard your food but for PVP traps too . :razz:

Before a long time they added lock/keys in the game files . Let's hope we can use those for the fridge too . (as another solution , but why not both :p)

Well poison is a thing in shipwrecked as well an antidote, what about a similar mecanic in DST when you have poison an combine with food, but you have the possibility to create antidote, or something like that?.

I think this is more a request to have more PVP traps and PVP related content.  If the server is set to cooperative then people should just learn to get along and be supportive, if it's set for PVP and murdering then I feel the game needs more features to accommodate the act.

Why not a bear trap or something that snags those little thieves.

Archived