The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

L is determined for the 2nd stream. I gave Jules and L priority because they are founding members, but I'm going to leave stream 3 up in the air for now. It's a few weeks away, but I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I wan-

*wind whispers in my ear*

~time zone asparagus... time zones~

O__O

<__<

>__>

NII!!

I made a point not to keep the time concrete for this exact purpose. If I have you on, we'll accommodate

Again, making an exceptionally exceptional exception. 

:razz:

I just wanted to say that this will probably be crazy awesome.

We have like-

*Counts fingers*

3 People doing this!

https://youtu.be/zAybmOKDU8U?t=20

I felt that I should steal anybody's chances of posting a bad memey thing.

(Sorry Chris >:3)

.I'm going to start with one guest, and maybe do 2 or more for holiday specials. I wanted to start this for Halloween, but I didn't get it together in time.

L is determined for the 2nd stream. I gave Jules and L priority because they are founding members, but I'm going to leave stream 3 up in the air for now. It's a few weeks away, but I'll definitely keep you in mind.

I made a point not to keep the time concrete for this exact purpose. If I have you on, we'll accommodate

I mean... we could like... do a stream together :D 

Many thanks to everyone who tuned in and to the lovely Jules for tuning in to the show. I had a blast, and I can't wait until next Friday, when I'll be interviewing and playing alongside ImDaMisterL, probably around the same time. Have a good night! Or whatever part of the day your in. *cough cough* asparagus *cough cough*

Archived