The High Court of Melondom

T4T3RGR3NAD3R

WELCOME TO MELONDOM  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes.
    • Yes.

Ok, somebody, literally ANYONE with skype and availability tomorrow around 5:30 EST please contact me. I NEED a guest pronto! Noob has still not messaged me, and Flare stopped responding. I'd like to do a test call tonight. HELP!

Ok, somebody, literally ANYONE with skype and availability tomorrow around 5:30 EST please contact me. I NEED a guest pronto! Noob has still not messaged me, and Flare stopped responding. I'd like to do a test call tonight. HELP!

I kind of liked being on the last one. I'd hope to be on the next one if my family doesn't decide to go to my cousin's house (which, I bet they will because my family is social and does the social stuffs).

I'm glad you're enthusiastic! I have people lined up for the next two, possibly the next three, but I'll keep you in mind! :grin:

Also PYRO 666TH POST IN THE MELONDOM YEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Is this a regular thing? I mean, will there be servers on for most of the time?

I have been looking for a dedicated server/ group of people to play, and this might be what i was looking for. 

I always run a server during the 3 hours or so I'm streaming. I stream every Friday at 5:30 PM. I hope to see you in the audience! :D

Is this a regular thing? I mean, will there be servers on for most of the time? I have been looking for a dedicated server/ group of people to play, and this might be what i was looking for. 
I always run a server during the 3 hours or so I'm streaming. I stream every Friday at 5:30 PM. I hope to see you in the audience!

Fresh meat!! 

Come play with us :3

Archived