1ST WEEKEND MELON STREAM SPECTACULAR!

Melon Stream!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. ARE YOU READY TO MELON!?!??!?!?!??!?

post-354536-0-83872000-1446775637_thumb.

People of the Forums! Do you love melons, sticks, melons on sticks, sticks within melons, or any combination thereof? If so, I personally invite you to join me for the first Weekend Melon Stream Spectacular tomorrow at 5:30 PM EST! Yes, you!! No, not you, YOU! Tomorrow night I'll be joined by the spectacular Jules! Come practice Advanced Melonry on our super special stream server! (Caves Beta) Tell your friends! Tell your dog! Tell your mom! IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE! Tune in tomorrow on my Twitch channel! http://www.twitch.tv/t4t3r_gr3nad3r Once again, 5:30 PM EST. LET'S MELON! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Next week's guest will be ImDaMisterL

Me Whining:

Me: 6:30 in the morning?! I'm definitely in!!

Boss: You have to come in tomorrow (Sat), we need you to handle the sound systems, design a poster that will make people wow but not too wow.. just wow enough, cater to the models, find the lost city of Lemuria, Build a solid statue using liquid Mercury, develop a vaccine to the zombie virus and check some e-mails...

Me:...

no O__O

Boss: C____C

Me:

Okay_guy.jpg

(JK, I can play for like an hour b4 I have to go)

I won't be able to talk though... so you'll be getting ---> O__O

Me Whining:

Me: 6:30 in the morning?! I'm definitely in!!

Boss: You have to come in tomorrow (Sat), we need you to handle the sound systems, design a poster that will make people wow but not too wow.. just wow enough, cater to the models, find the lost city of Lemuria, Build a solid statue using liquid Mercury, develop a vaccine to the zombie virus and check some e-mails...

Me:...

no O__O

Boss: C____C

Me:

Okay_guy.jpg

(JK, I can play for like an hour b4 I have to go)

I won't be able to talk though... so you'll be getting ---> O__O

6:30 at night.

Archived