Rhymes With Play Ep. 50: Upcoming DST Gameplay Additions

Join the Don't Starve Together team today, Thursday, August 13th at 3:30 PM PDT live on the Rhymes With Play Dev Cast where we will talk Steam Groups, resurrection, and tease the upcoming caves content.

And as always, we will be showing a new Don't Starve Together character concept skin at the end of the stream.

Global Times:
6:30 ET (East)
5:30 CT (Central)
4:30 MT (Mountain)

Where Is It?
On our official Twitch channel here:
http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

When Is It?
Thursday, August 13th at 3:30 PM PDT. Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you:
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com

I picked a wrong day to visit the moon, how will I know what time the Rhymes with Play starts!? Always leaving out the important information, huh Klei?  :razz:

If you are based internationally, you can use http://www.worldtimebuddy.com to find out what time the show will start for you. (3:30 PM PDT) 

We have also set up a Steam DST Event reminder to pop-up when the show starts. Owners of Don't Starve Together, or those who follow the game's Steam Community will receive the pop-up. 

@JanH could you guys from Klei please, restart uploading past twitch streams to youtube? Because I can't watch anything on twitch on my mobile, and if I can't watch it on my mobile, I probably won't watch it at all, so, please? I used to watch past broadcasts on youtube but ever since you guys stopped uploading them there I have not watched one, so pretty please, with butterfly wings on top?

Replacing the accurate ping with a 3-bar system? Seriously? This is an absolute downgrade.

Will I be able to disable it, at least?

I believe they were hosting so they don't have ping. The 3 bars probably show their status as a host (which is currently marked as being either Good/OK/Bad).

I believe they were hosting so they don't have ping. The 3 bars probably show their status as a host (which is currently marked as being either Good/OK/Bad).

Hopefully that's the case, I don't think they'd do something that stupid.

@JanH could you guys from Klei please, restart uploading past twitch streams to youtube? Because I can't watch anything on twitch on my mobile, and if I can't watch it on my mobile, I probably won't watch it at all, so, please? I used to watch past broadcasts on youtube but ever since you guys stopped uploading them there I have not watched one, so pretty please, with butterfly wings on top?

there is an app on iphone called puffin browser, dont know about android but it lets you use flash in your phone, so twitch tv and all those other sites work just like on pc, give it a shot!

there is an app on iphone called puffin browser, dont know about android but it lets you use flash in your phone, so twitch tv and all those other sites work just like on pc, give it a shot!

Except Twitch changed their players to use HTML5 instead of Flash.

But it may be worth a shot?

Oh, wow, it functions amazingly well, thanks :D

Except Twitch changed their players to use HTML5 instead of Flash.

But it may be worth a shot?

as far as i know html5 is supported by phones, if not puffin should recognize it

Oh, wow, it functions amazingly well, thanks :grin:

Glad to help!

Archived