Some minor things that don't need much attention

So, I was playing some DST and I found some amusing things:

• I wanted to place a Telelocator Focus on the edge of a landmass and as I pushed it farther and farther, then I saw that, well...
    post-396589-0-89824500-1435194588_thumb.
    Now I can't reach that gem stand at the water...
  • The Dragonfly is still glitching out with a well-timed Pan Flute/Sleepy Time Stories
  • Also, does Wigfrid still benefit from her Battle Born ability when hitting walls? I didn't see it it mentioned in the last update...
  • Using an Ice Staff when extinguishing fires/smoldering play the combat BGM.
  • The sound that the Science Machine makes becomes persistent when prototyping multiple items in succession (but it goes away when you reload the game).
  • And it's not really a concern but since I'm posting my "concerns" here, I'll put this here:
    post-396589-0-15855300-1435194581_thumb.
    The Glommer Statue Spawned on the boarder of a savanna and a deciduous forest. Not that it's bad... I was just caught off guard.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know you guys are busy and all. :-)

P.S. I've generated a new world in DS/DST and I've seen a lot of the Pig vs Merm Set Pieces spawn across the map in that single world alone... does this mean the "Tribe Wars - Pigs Vs Merms" are coming?! O__O

Also, does Wigfrid still benefit from her Battle Born ability when hitting walls? I didn't see it it mentioned in the last update...
 Pretty sure this got fixed, I saw the "wall" tag get added to her excluded tags.

isn't there a bug tracker section of the forums, though?

I know... :T 

But I thought some of the points would merit a discussion... (I kinda view) The General Discussion Section as a cure all (because of the number of responses topics here get... plus the format didn't really... fit. Sorry O__O)

*reflects on self*

*slowly looks  toward the sunset (?) with tears in eyes*

@__@

*clutches a poison ivy leaf in hands*

It itches...

I use c_spawn[insert yout mob here] whenever i use it near the sea.It will always spawn out in the sea.Is that supposed to happen?

haha :D
Well, technically, yes, since it was your intention to use the console commands... then it's supposed to happened because it was your intention to do so.

Things spawn under your mouse cursor when you use a console command to spawn things, so yeah, place the cursor away from the sea and that should do it... there, "Fixed" (XD)

*considers moving this to bug tracker but doesn't*

If you want em fixed report em in the bug tracker. Just see if someone else already reported it.

little bugs crop up all the time in Beta testing. Some of which just plain astound the developers!
- long story short- Make the report! ^_^ 

The sound that the Science Machine makes becomes persistent when prototyping multiple items in succession (but it goes away when you reload the game).
Only happens to the host and oh my god does it get annoying it won't even go away if you destroy the science machine but I do know that restarting the server will fix it so at least that works.  

If they are related as in all gameplay issues. I think maybe a single bug report would do it. Rumerous small game play bugs. You can always search the bug forum to see if others have already reported the issues and just put in that it happened to you too.

Archived