My weird dream about Don't Starve

There's a lot of thing's I've forgotten since I saw what was in the dream. However one thing I can definitely remember; It was winter. I played Don't starve (probably DST) and was just simply exploring to the south-east with cheater following me. Suddenly I see a creature that has animations just like the Slip, only it was in colours dark blue, light blue and sepia white. For a while it just jumped up and down, and then it attacked me by jumping and spinning in circles like Slip. Remember, this could not be a Slip, as it had a more terrifying face, that of a tarantulas spider. When I was running away from it to the west, I found a small, but new biome; its turfs were like ice, a bit like the camps of Pengulls but a bit darker blue tone and it was shiny. Remember this was only in my dream, but I'm still curious as to what else I could have seen to may be cook up some ideas here. I mean, a lot of ideas come from peoples' dreams, right?

This is ridiculous: apart from the DS dream part, there was something even more ridiculous I saw and... Basically I dreamt that I was playing on a Tanki Online fort map as some kind of character, and my mission was to get up to the fort's top and defeat Shrek ;_; . Meanwhile some kind of other enemies were in my way. And at one point if aI beat Shrek with every single other character; I would get to play as Foxy, disguised as a Treeguard... Yeah, sometimes my dreams are totally ridiculous.

It is maybe because you are too addicted to DS .

Well yeah sometimes dreams are really ridiculous! Other dreams I was dreaming is sometimes actually happening in my real life , believe it or not. I can't remember all my dreams but I will start remembering them when it is really happening in my real life. 

i had a dream that i was in the DS world and maxwell said "Say pal, you look pretty good! You better find something to charge that 3DS before night comes!" (im a huge gamer xD) and i would build a lightning rod to charge my 3DS and then played SSB4 until night.

You say "cheater following me" Do you mean Chester?

Yes, I do mean chester. It's just that this stupid phone I have has A close to S, I close to J, K close to L, O close to P, W close to E and Q, M close to N... Basically the buttons are small and I often click the wrong one. Not to mentione that it's actually virtual keyboard in a touchscreeen phone and I often click space too many times. Stupid phone!

There's a lot of thing's I've forgotten since I saw what was in the dream. However one thing I can definitely remember; It was winter. I played Don't starve (probably DST) and was just simply exploring to the south-east with cheater following me. Suddenly I see a creature that has animations just like the Slip, only it was in colours dark blue, light blue and sepia white. For a while it just jumped up and down, and then it attacked me by jumping and spinning in circles like Slip. Remember, this could not be a Slip, as it had a more terrifying face, that of a tarantulas spider. When I was running away from it to the west, I found a small, but new biome; its turfs were like ice, a bit like the camps of Pengulls but a bit darker blue tone and it was shiny. Remember this was only in my dream, but I'm still curious as to what else I could have seen to may be cook up some ideas here. I mean, a lot of ideas come from peoples' dreams, right?

This is ridiculous: apart from the DS dream part, there was something even more ridiculous I saw and... Basically I dreamt that I was playing on a Tanki Online fort map as some kind of character, and my mission was to get up to the fort's top and defeat Shrek ;_; . Meanwhile some kind of other enemies were in my way. And at one point if aI beat Shrek with every single other character; I would get to play as Foxy, disguised as a Treeguard... Yeah, sometimes my dreams are totally ridiculous.

I HAD THE SAME DREAM DUDE

So I was playing DS for 5-6 hours yesterday, and I spent the last hour of those 5-6 collecting charcoal and wood that was left on the ground from my various fights with the Giants and using the Old Bell.

Well, last night i dreamed of collecting endless amounts of wood and charcoal in DS...

Maybe I should tone down my DS gaming.  :spidercowers: 

JK I CAN'T, I'M ADDICTED TO AWESOMENESS.  :yaypigs:

I had a dream that I was a character... I saw Wilson and Wendy... together... in a tent... and they asked me to join... Wickerbottom and Maxwell, Wigfrid and Wes...

O_O

That's quite a ... "Interesting" dream you had there.

i had a DST dream, where i had a giant guinea pig wearing shoes in place of his under pants (shoes around his waist) and a bikini and was fighting Godzilla and our dog's had DS swamp tentacles coming out of their butts, and my mother was giving birth to to a cross between a catcoon, chester and a couch (ironic because chester's name "auto von chesterfield a chesterfield is a couch) AND THEN sharks in a sharknado start to shoot eggs and "shark baby making liquid" everywhere.

It goes away after a while. You just play through it. My dream in particular had yellow hounds (I suspect electric) and gobblers that fought back with basically a plank that has a levitating deerclops eye on the tip.... (Gobblers being more powerful than a deerclops... scary thought.. hilarious thought.. both.)  and volcanoes.. with bridges over said volcanoes... Don't starve needs bridges.. for those islands that loop completely around but never truly meet but that's a tangent there.

I had a dream that I was a character... I saw Wilson and Wendy... together... in a tent... and they asked me to join... Wickerbottom and Maxwell, Wigfrid and Wes...

O_O

Wigfrid with Wes? Pfft, Wigfrid with Wolfgang, rather... I mean that dream is beyond weird >_>

Wigfrid with Wes? Pfft, Wigfrid with Wolfgang, rather... I mean that dream is beyond weird >_>

Well Wigfrid is kinda the tough girl so she would be attracted to her opposite right? O__O

Imagine Wes as the submissive and Wigfrid as the aggressive

O__O

*Braces self for warning points

Please don't send me warning points @__@

Archived