My weird dream about Don't Starve

I had a dream that I was a character... I saw Wilson and Wendy... together... in a tent... and they asked me to join... Wickerbottom and Maxwell, Wigfrid and Wes...

O_O

You brought up this scene again?! I barely removed those nasty thought out of my head and they are back again! I don't want to associate DS with... just no! :'(

your dreams disturb me...

Thank you :)

You brought up this scene again?! I barely removed those nasty thought out of my head and they are back again! I don't want to associate DS with... just no! :'(

Give in... give up... O__O what you have read, cannot be unread O_O

Thank you :-)

Give in... give up... O__O what you have read, cannot be unread O_O

I'm starting to think that Asparagus wants the game to have aging and player mating in the game... Though, no. Just no, pls no. Aging seems a bit interesting, but mating... just no. I'm already scarred from the article I needed to discuss with my English class about Panda mating ._.

Nuu Pandas for you.

O___O

Pandas... I was thinking of a new mob... or random encounter mob like the koalefant... the "MANDA"...

• Koalefant = the look of innocence...
  • Warg = of wrath and anger...
  • Ewecus = of... uh... sickness? O__O (or mistrust?)
  • MANDA = A DEV's face on a panda, mocking players with magical promises and magical notions and hinting stuff at you until your head explodes and you can't function well (as a character that is)

O_O

One of the dreams I had that involved Don't Starve in some way, was when I was basically playing the game, but we were in a ruined city and you were actively being hunted by something. Can't really remember much of it now.

There was also that one dream with a lot of different game characters, who I helped to escape from a prison.

O___O

Pandas... I was thinking of a new mob... or random encounter mob like the koalefant... the "MANDA"...

• Koalefant = the look of innocence...
  • Warg = of wrath and anger...
  • Ewecus = of... uh... sickness? O__O (or mistrust?)
  • MANDA = A DEV's face on a panda, mocking players with magical promises and magical notions and hinting stuff at you until your head explodes and you can't function well (as a character that is)

O_O

25ba1b8d1640f9f2180399b24648097fca79bbfc

Archived