Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

Page  22

3_22_by_fruitloop_chan-d8y5pll.png

yey for 450 posts! 8D Hmm, the crows are panicking why oh why. Also, I have sunburn and can't draw very well but it's okay. it's on it's peeling stage, ya know those skin that peels? yeahhhhh so anyways! chapter 3 is almost at the end~ 8D oh and Winter is coming and in Wilson's condition it's not very good. Oh and yey for mondays~

• Like 7

I wasn't here yesterday anyway so...

@Derpime, how fast is your internet connection? I experienced having the site go "down" because of too much traffic(?)  and it said the 404 message... and it wouldn't load... I could load FB and 9gag just fine though... :T

I actually do not know.it was like this

Home---hong kong----host

Ok. ok. error.

Maybe too much traffic,but i go to 9gag it is fine though

Anyway,i want a cute hairy deerclops

So,how many pages left until we can meet the android and the arsonist

Edit:The error was 522,connection timed out

Editception.4:04 SLEEP NOT FOUND,that is a pun for your day

Edited by Derpime

Please Loop,please.If there is a fighting scence please use make it pokemon battle-like.Thank you

Here is a very light but epic song for you guys:Hyper Potions and Subtact search it on youtube

Off forum question.Does anyone know a server that i can connect from SEA with a ping around less than 300 ping?US,EU servers?Also,want to play dst?No one seems to bat an eye on the dst toghether server bulletin

Edited by Derpime

Off forum question.Does anyone know a server that i can connect from SEA with a ping around less than 300 ping?US,EU servers?Also,want to play dst?No one seems to bat an eye on the dst toghether server bulletin

Official Klei Singapore Servers I think... also Singapore Lagless 1 and 2...

I need Brazilian servers...

I need Brazilian lagless servers...

I do...

you can play in europe server.Ping shouldn be over 250 which is kinda nice.Also,we are going off topic.No ond seems to care about the dst server anymore,just gotta find it yourself,goodluck.

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC PLEASE,thank you

Page 24

3_24_by_fruitloop_chan-d8yea1o.png
And so end of Chapter whew~ by the way the forest fire was Zillvr's idea c: Sketching pages to pass the time~ it's raining here and I'm freezing oh well. Btw I made an extra page of Fun Facts with Wilson but I'm going to hide it so that it won't occupy too much space

scicencewithwilson_by_fruitloop_chan_d8y

Edit: Grammar corrected. Thanks Derpime for letting me know! Oh and to answer your question, I research some random facts about random things such Medications, Harmful diets, Things such as what the importance the blood is, diseases that may occur in homes etc etc. It's a habit of mine 8D

EditEdit: Thank you ImDaMisterL! I didn't saw my grammar there pfft 

@Zillvr Lol, Green pizza made of green mushrooms >v> <3

Edited by Theinsanefruitloop
  • Like 7

Thanks for using the idea, haha. It's soo much better than what I had originally imagined. Can't wait to see how they interact with each other. Awesome infographic too. Thanks for the surprise dual pages today loops!

Wilson wrapped in a big green pizza slice. lol

• Like 1

I am actually feel sad and nervous about Webber's net

Anyway,you stated that you live Phillipines right?Was the rain intense?If it was,then it is maybe due to the storm just passed my country today.It was raining for 4 days,but today,it is shining and shimering.Hope it passed quick

• Like 1

Also,before,they used to believed that this method could reduce infection,but nowdays,researches show that it actually INCREASE the chance of infection,so please don't try this at home.Although there are 2 types cautery that use to remove warts.Those are

Electrocautery and Chemical Cautery Edited by Derpime
  • Like 1

Also,before,they used to believed that this method could reduce infection,but nowdays,researches show that it actually INCREASE the chance of infection,so please don't try this at home.Although there are 2 types cautery that use to remove warts.Those are

Electrocautery and Chemical Cautery

Well, at the beginning, it 'does' kill the present bacteria on the wound at first but as time progress, the burns is a good environment perfect for bacteria that leads to infections. Do not try this at home! Although, if desperate times such as "Lack of medical supplies or you're in a forest without the supplies", this is the only method if you are heavily bleeding in the middle of nowhere. Warts on the other hand can be removed using Electrocautery, the use of electricity to burn the warts, (although, there are chances of it leaving scars if not properly executed) and Chemical Cautery that  uses chemical to burn the warts.