I know im naughty and still no Krampus

Is it, really ?

Luck is part of an individual's quality, just like intelligence, beauty or dedication. The fact that you don't possess one of those doesn't justify you hating others if they have it, or forcing situations that nullify it.

I usually don't have much luck myself, but I value it as high as any other quality, even if it's totally arbitrary ("cruel" if I take your word). And no, I don't believe there's any human quality that hasn't a part of unfairness in them. It's much easier to acquire culture and knowledge in developed areas like Europe or the USA, rather than in a starving country of Africa. It's much easier to become an attractive-looking person when both your parents and ancestors have been lookers as well. Etc, etc...

You say people never have to work for luck, and you loathe that. Now ask yourself if you've worked for those pretty phone cables running around your neighborhood, conveniently providing you with Internet. From your logic, shouldn't someone remove them ?

It's going to be hard to continue this argument in a serious fashion with you stating that certain individuals hold a higher predisposition to success at random chance than others. Intelligence, appearance, race, etc, are all things you can be bred for. Luck isn't a quality of an individual. It's preposterous. Why? Because nobody has a continual value for "luck" over their lifetime. I've won the lottery a couple times. I've won contests off bottle caps, and raffles. I've also lost a father to a car accident, had my childhood home foreclosed on, and lost most of my possessions to a thieving, drunk step-father. To say that I am either lucky or unlucky, or constantly anywhere in between based on some arbitrary quality is absurd.

And on the subject of those pretty cables that provide me with phone and internet? No, by my logic I should not lose them, because I work for them. I earn my keep in the world, pay for my services, and in return am rewarded with such services. Input X = Result Y, which is what I've been trying to explain to you.

Where did I say luck was a "fixed value" determined at birth ? Just like one is ignorant as a baby, and develops his brain (or lose it) thus gaining intelligence over the course of his life, luck follows you and your doings.

That's something determined by everything that happens to you and around you, something that defines you in your and others points of view. Qualities are qualities, they make people distinguishable and, at a certain degree, they're units of measurement. They're not fixed parameters like those you give to your character in a RPG.

And on the subject of those pretty cables that provide me with phone and internet? No, by my logic I should not lose them, because I work for them. I earn my keep in the world, pay for my services, and in return am rewarded with such services. Input X = Result Y, which is what I've been trying to explain to you.

You don't get it. All of that is only possible because you're born/living in a country rich enough to equip your town with such services. Try doing that in Somalia, from early childhood. Try finding a job there that allows you to "work for those services". Sometimes input X can never give a Y, no matter what.

P.S. : That'll be all. It seems this discussion isn't welcome.

I made over 30 pig villages around the existing pig king village in order to 'go to town' on them to get krampus. In hindsight I should have supplemented that with butterfly killing.

In the end I think I killed around 50 Krampus until a sack dropped. Trainer if it's supposed to be a 1% drop rate it's pretty obvious that it's expected of you to kill Krampus 100 times before you get a sack, since every kill is an independent trial. Killing less than that would make you lucky and more than that would make you unlucky.

URGH...

I hate it..

648 Coal so far..

:2=324 Krampus Deaths

I mass kill everything..

Even my 56 Pig House village (I lost 4/10 Effigies already)

Im running out of flint and ran out of spikes..

Well at least i was until i made newgen world.

Also excuse me for da title,

It was night and i was brainless powered on Cola.

It will be great if there's a way to summon him, would make fighting him much less of a pain instead of running around slaughtering bunnies, butterflies, and pigmen. Would be great if they were to implement something that uses charcoal, bunnies, etc to summon him. Considering you have to burn down a forest to get charcoal :D

I got fed up with using traps, so now I just use the item multiplication glitch on the sleep darts, lay out 4 or 5 seeds on the ground, sedate the birds that come up and kill them. After 30 kills or so 2 Krampi show up.

For some reason, my fire darts are not working when it comes to summoning Krampi... Can anyone confirm that?